trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turner Broadcasting would do well to get rid of Jean C. pronto. She's bad news.

There will be no more HLN in my home. I'm done with them, and it's "official".

Apparently the judge has actually made a decision. Fail.

OK wait - is it over???

LMAO! What the hell just happened?

to the press. In fact I saw video of him walking with a reporter who noted he refused to speak on camera. He has done nothing wrong! Even if a juror saw someone taking a picture of Juan and another person who cares. The juror doesn't know it isn't his cousin or wife or whatever. I doubt Juan parades around where the jurors are seeking publicity...the DT has been desperate to find misconduct on Juans part since the beginning. I am really sure they'll never find any.

I don't understand.

Why is the prosecutor not allowed to talk to the press? I mean, this case is EVERYWHERE!

MS. Wick is a pretty lady and would do nothing to mess up the court and the flow of things..and it is a free country and people should be able to take pictures with JM if they want to..that is denying the public their equal rights!
Let's sue! somebody!

i want to add a big *advertiser censored** YOU to Michael Kiefer for inaccurately reporting how Juan Martinez walks out those front doors regularly for photo ops. ONE TIME. F YOU!!!!

I AM SO PIZZED OFF. Was it worth it to embarrass a man just doing his job???

Kiefer, shame on you. People's lives are at stake here.

I've been out all morning and came back to see Jean C on the stand. Have I stepped into the Twilight Zone?!:what:

that just steams my clams!!!! waste of time because big boy is jealous and saw a chance to spank JM. what a silly waste of time.

This is truly beyond the pale. If I were a juror I'd be incensed with this FARCE that the DT is pulling to delay the (hopefully) inevitable. I'd want my LIFE BACK!!! These raaaaambling quessssssstionsssss and ad nauseaum objections are at their limit. FGS I want to see this thing wrap up before I go away and I'd like to see JUSTICE for Travis & his family.

I PRAY for a guilty of murder 1 and DEATH for this demon in a human suit!!!

Thank you, that is all.

On the bright side JA got to hear how people are gushing about our JM. She is going down!

That should teach her to run her mouth about chit she does not know, I saw a video, she says, one time.

Well that subterfuge didn't work and now we KNOW ms JA is jealous of katie with Dr.Drew!

JMHO
fran

PS...wish JA could hear all the commentary the past few days about her expert witness. EVERYONE said she's describing JA! :rocker:

Jinkasaurus should be fired for the way she insinuated herself into this trial. No joke. F-I-R-E-D. Or, to carry on with yesterday's 'southern' theme: Fared.

Yes, I am GLAD she will not have a job after this. She does not deserve one in this field.

i want to add a big *advertiser censored** YOU to Michael Kiefer for inaccurately reporting how Juan Martinez walks out those front doors regularly for photo ops. ONE TIME. F YOU!!!!

Katie, are you wearing the sleeveless coral shirt? Blond hair?

If so, you are beautiful!

....back to the regularly scheduled clusterF*.

I hate that Judge Stevens keeps everything so close to her chest - the jury isn't in the room, can't she, in open court, ream Nurmi a new one just once? MOO

That would not only be a glorious day but something I feel darn sure a more experienced judge with more confidence would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3