Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA WAS NOT MARRIED!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Here we go. Abuse-by-numbers. She was disciplined in a way AL thought was over the line. Of course, she wasn't there, there's no way to quantify such a thing, and it's based on JA's statements. Why is this allowed again?

This is no different than Samuels' dependence on JA's reports. I don't get it. There has been no neutral evaluation of JA.

stay in the relationship?

by all accounts, Jodi and Travis broke up a year before SHE MURDERED HIM

Jodi has never given a single thing up. She has never stayed anywhere to make anything "work".

Jodi takes takes takes and takes.

Including lives.

Mr. Arias just became the George Anthony of this trial.

Oh, please! JA learned to stay in a relationship no matter what? JA never stayed with anyone unless she got her way. When she didn't get what she wanted, she left. And then she killed.

JC looked giddy on the stand today. She's thrilled with herself for being 'impartial' Like you know, supporting the Defense during the day and the Prosecution when Nancy Grace is around. So unbiased. Brilliant!

She did not look giddy to me-she was asked a question as a lawyer in the interview and she gave her PO on it!!

I am already sick to my stomach. Anything to save Jodi. Including plastic-looking JC on HLN. All to save someone who had their shot at life and screwed it up royally.

If I am on the jury, And I keep hearing.. " I read about... "

That to me would be cancelled out? Who cares what you read.. Who cares what you did with 50923802395 other people .. get to jodi and and JUAN!

and movies, tv shows, commercials ...:what:

My impression of Jean C on the stand was that she wasn't willing to spout BS in court. The stuff she does on HLN...well, she's being paid to get the ratings. I dislike HLN, but I guess I can't fault her for doing her job well. The fiasco this morning is all on Nurmi and JW, IMO.

Could you enlighten me as to what the 'fiasco' was this morning? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members