trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m

The protective order was denied which means the defense has to show records as to the cost of the defense bill.

:great::great::great: Can't wait to see all these costs !

Thanks for this update !

:seeya:

Being Mormon was another attempt at manipulation, I am honestly surprised she did not get pregnant... Of course she probably did not want to share

I'm convinced that's why TA used JA's back door.

I'm so far behind, watching HLN. But OMG, I was hit with wooden spoons, hair pulled, slapped etc. I was also hit by Nun's lol. This is true for almost all of my friends who grew up in the 60's. It was normal back then, yes, times have changed but people do not. So, with that said, I don't know of anyone who have murdered anyone. Especially not for being hit by their parents or Nun's for that mater.

I hate this 'brand' of feminism. It's a cult of the poor me. Bunch of weak wackos out to gather a clan of damaged females they can sell their deconstructions and reconstructions of reality to. At least in my experience at college.

On the tape, he did say "I have really worked that booty (today's slang for the butt)"

She replied, "Yes, you really have worked the booty."

This is JMO, and going off of slang words used in today's society, but it sounds like the anal sex was happening.
So that song about shake your booty is about anal sex? And a booty call is anal sex?

do I HAVE to remind you of the booty picture they showed in court????

They most definitley had anal sex, and by the looks of it, she had it a lot more than she claims......

just sayin'

LOL
i didnt want to be the one to mention it, but that picture was PROOF they had anal sex.

*puke*

I beg to differ. He's not trying this case in the court of public opinion. Lawyers know better than to inadvertently influence a juror and usually take great measures to avoid even the appearance of it. Even if it means going in and out separate entrances. I agree with Jean C - if 1 or more jurors had seen the public's reaction, it may have weighed heavily on them (particularly after OJ and CA) whether they realized or admitted it. Additionally, if 1 or more jurors saw it and talked with other jurors about it, a mistrial would and should be a real possibility.

I don't think anybody wants to put the Alexander family through this again let alone pony up the $$$ for another trial.

He hasn't been trying this case in a court of opinion. But if one is going to decide that what Martinez did was inappropriate then Defense attorneys need to be held to the same standard. I don't want the Alexander family to be put through this again either but this rationale is getting really old.

I'm way behind in threads, and have a few minutes here, so I apologize if this has been addressed multiple times...which I'm sure it has.

W.T.F. is up with Jodi's mom and aunt wearing the blue ribbons? They are CLEARLY making a statement to the public and the jury. What is the general consensus on this? Thanks so much!

They are not blue, they are purple, and they are for DV...........

She's had it many times before but there is no proof they did together.

I would guess that TA's comment about her being a 3-hole wonder, and the pictorial evidence, means they probably did the deed.

Then again, JA could have convinced TA to fornicate with her ear rendering his reference still valid.

:great:

Do you guys realize that I could very easily be sitting in that witness chair and give that testibaloney just as effectively as AL? That's with only my BS in psychology, some Psychology Today, People and National Enquirer magazines - oh and some Oprah and a little Dr. Phil in my background.

Holy Moley, that's scary to realize that as little as I know, that I could repeat word for word what AL is saying, with a couple days preparation. This woman is an expert?

MOO

JA was monogamous...mmm hmmmm. I guess after she murdered TA she considered herself single...and onto the next grind?

Look--sexual activity doesn't count until you're "Officially® Dating" Feel free to grind, have sex in the arias, and don't forget the candy stuffing!

Our first lady wears sleeveless dresses, looks beautiful and she's over 50.

I mean the length of her dress. Nothing to do with age. It's nice to dress properly for court. I'm in my 20's, not more than a 108 pounds and I wouldn't wear a dress that short for court. Outside of court anyone can wear anything!

Does anyone recall (offhand - not asking anyone to do my homework for me!)... if Dan Freeman testified about the late night visit to JA's house with Travis? I don't remember him mentioning it but that doesn't mean he didn't.

I think this may be the lone event JA has described that actually could be corroborated (or refuted)...

Another thought: I've never heard any mention of Travis bringing Napoleon on long trips - except for the one JA describes when Naps sank in the (her) pool.

Skeptic? Who? ME?

Hi paperwing,

I was a late arrival to the trial, so I have had to catch up on a lot of the earlier testimony recently. I believe I listened to Dan Freeman's testimony the other day and I seem to recall him suggesting that on the evening of the surprise visit, Travis had been watching a movie ('The Secret') and that he ended up falling asleep on the couch, whilst Jodi and Travis 'went to the back'.

Hope I'm not totally mischaracterizing the testimony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876