trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wow. That would be Jodi's perception not Travis'. How can she tell just by what Jodi is saying in an email to Travis. It's not really clear how he is feeling or what his approach is. He said it was okay to date others. She seems to be the one trying to nail him down.

so he told her sure, date other people, but she 'felt' like he didn't mean it?

:floorlaugh:

gee whiz, i'd expect this awful abuser to tell her she'd better not even LOOK at anyone else!

I'm way behind in threads, and have a few minutes here, so I apologize if this has been addressed multiple times...which I'm sure it has.

W.T.F. is up with Jodi's mom and aunt wearing the blue ribbons? They are CLEARLY making a statement to the public and the jury. What is the general consensus on this? Thanks so much!

Coming out of my lurky lurkdom to say: All this witness is telling me is that they were in a bad relationship. Poor Jodi was used. I didn't realize that being used and in a bad relationship with someone, made killing that person justifiable. Good to know. What I am hearing from this witness is: Ladies if a man doesn't do what you want, if he isn't as into you as you are into him, hack him up and it'll all be ok. No jury will ever convict you. Pffft, I can't take this drivel anymore. :furious:

Of course, I don't believe Jodi was the one being used. I believe she was the one using Travis. I believe he got tired of it, and she couldn't accept that.

Oh goodness, what did I just hear? Jodi was less experienced than Travis? She was Miss Purity before she met him? OH. MY. STARS. :banghead:

:rocker:
I've wondered that as well. Sexting and phone tapes aren't proof of it, JA's rendition certainly isn't proof of anything either.

do I HAVE to remind you of the booty picture they showed in court????

They most definitley had anal sex, and by the looks of it, she had it a lot more than she claims......

just sayin'

Ms. Laviolette looking at her watch thinking.....Yay, I just made another $1 000.0.

Arias and her sock puppet LaViolette are setting back women to the Victorian Age with this outrageous testimony.

A few days ago I called LaViolette "stealth" but I'm even more convinced now of her snake in the grass persona. God bless all TRUE victims of domestic violence, for she sure isn't helping their cause here. She should be ashamed of herself.

Speaking of which, I always though Jinkasaurus was a weasel but I can't believe how her BIG MOUTH almost skewered Juan Martinez and this trial. I wrote a silly parody about her in the Sidebar a couple of days ago but now I think I was being too nice! HLN, get the hook for her!

I think she is probably a nice person who wants to believe all the good in people and people wouldn't lie to her....especially women. She's just another one of Jodi's suckers.

Someone needs to go up to Nurmi & Willmott after trial today and ask to take a picture with them--and then say "psych!" (Is that still a term? I'm old)

Travis was Jodi's way of skipping those pesky steps to success like working, and/or education, independence, whatever. TA was a lottery ticket to her. She must have stuck out like a sore thumb around his smart, classy and financially successful friends.

Yes! And Jodi knew it!

Is JA scribbling and mumbling to herself:

I HATE JUAN
I HATE JUAN
I HATE JUAN
I HATE JUAN
I HATE KATIE
I HATE KATIE
I HATE KATIE

?

Jodi blames everybody for everything. Plus, she sees everything only from her own sick mind.

Shame on Alyce for reducing women to helpless idiots that believe everything a man says.
You mean to tell me that Jodi didn't know the definition of what is considered sex after she
lived with a man for four years.

Alyce is making Jodi sound mentally challenged or easily dominated = BS.
We all know Jodi is the one who controls. We saw her on the stand!

Jodi blamed Travis for having sex with her when she was a consensual partner.

I'm so disappointed in JW. She has to know JA is guilty and deserves the death penalty. Yet, she continues to try to get people to believe it isn't JA's fault. Even to the point of being openly hostile toward Juan, who is defending someone who was brutally murdered at the hands of JW's client. I just do not understand how someone can be ok with themself when they are supporting an evil, evil person.

Jodi is definitely drawing. She is using her eraser, most likely as a shader or to create shade/shadow.

she is like a little child with a coloring book.

$300/hr / 60 min = $5 per minute

Please doc Ms. LV pay by $5 for forgetting her glasses plus $100 penalty
for being an expert witness who knows she needs glasses to read
and forgets to take them with her to the witness stand.

:thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member