Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Tinkabella,
Since the defense opened the door to this email--can the forged emails of Travis being a pedophile now come into play?

i'm so confused. i thought ALV was talking about emails written DURING the relationship. as in very early----right after TA first brought JA over there. is that incorrect?

i know the thing about the forged letters. but TA was dead when those 'surfaced.' so what are we talking about here and why haven't we seen these before?

No - JC also stated that she has seen a juror come out the front door at times, not at the same time JM gave autograph - but her CONCERN (how nice of her) was that the jurors might see this "behavior"

Thank you, Totally. I thought that someone mentioned Katy, DD's juror. Am I really confused now? LOL

Will the jury be able to see these "letters"? If not then why are we hearing any of it. How can we be sure she comprehended anything right. I know the DT is kind of leading these questions to make this woman answer in these ways. I just can not wait to Juan gets her. Argh I feel rage after today.

Yes is something new but not worried bc I give this Jury more credit since they are paying close attention and here's Why...

>> a mental note will be fixated that this Expert actually stated the emails were Not complete for her assessment (hence sidebar led into JW 'lets talk about the 1st email then)

The Jury is well aware the DT deliberately leaves out the Truth..
Have faith that Juan will take care of it!

He called it like it was. He just wasn't that into her. Ya cannot ditch a stalker !!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That and this appears to me to be a young man who wants to play the field until he finds who he is looking for. There is nothing wrong with that that I am aware of. I suppose others could view that as abusive, given the faith involved it may have been frowned on. Bottom line is - if he wanted to be with Jodi - he would have been. Seems to me that Travis pretty well presented his choices to Jodi - it seems painfully obvious she is the one who wanted more than he was willing to offer. Her responsibility to walk away, to heck with this claim of abuse - total nonsense. Can we say personal responsibility.

You're correct, you can't ditch a stalker. It is very disturbing to me how these experts can spin such yarns out of virtually nothing.

From Twitter
rygepeja.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm lost on the "tossing salad" comment mentioned upstream.

I googled it and found people actually tossing a salad.

:facepalm:

add sex to that and it will be more than you'd ever want to know or see. I had a time with cream pie too.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
BTW: Arias' family said that the purple ribbons they are wearing signify domestic violence.

ME -->as they giggle in courtroom

Mama Arias is wearing a domestic violence pin according to HLN recap at bottom.

What a joke! I mean really, this is getting so stupid. I so can't wait for the verdict and all these kind of things are going to make it even sweeter.

H wasn't lying to her. He made it clear it that was for sex in the beginning. Unfortunately, his nosy "friends" have just set Jodi free thanks to this stupid email where they threw around loaded words like "abusive" all because Travis wanted to play the field. Idiots. Lost the case because they stuck their noses where it didn't belong.

Lost the case did they? Wow I guess we can all shut our computers off and quit watching the trial, it's over. Please....... overreact much? :banghead:

I missed the first hour today. So did Nurmi ask for another mistrial, accusing JM of misconduct?

H wasn't lying to her. He made it clear it that was for sex in the beginning. Unfortunately, his nosy "friends" have just set Jodi free thanks to this stupid email where they threw around loaded words like "abusive" all because Travis wanted to play the field. Idiots. Lost the case because they stuck their noses where it didn't belong.

<mod snip>. These are the people who didn't want JA around their children. Chris testified that he didn't want to testify for JA because 'she killed my friend in cold blood'. I dare the DT to call them to testify rather than to hide behind an expert who has never met or interviewed either of them.
Lost the case? Not even close.

JM will clear everything up in rebuttal. This jury will have a clear picture that Travis was not into Jodi at all (except for sex) and that crazy obsessed JA couldn't handle that.
Motive, motive, motive!

Rose
I'm confident in Juan's ability to bring the truth to light. His ability to turn things around is amazing.I've never seen a defense team so desperate to win that they would go to such extremes. its no wonder that they are receiving death threats. I've heard said that when nurmi walks In front of the cameras he smiles ! Maybe he was expecting more of a positive reaction from the public?

I know we're all very upset at the way the defence is playing. I just want to say that I have total confidence in Martinez and his ability to make the jury see that no matter what! Jodi was the stalker and the butcher.

Oooooooh, just turned 20/20 on WeTV on and who do I see? Juan!!! It's the Faylene Grant case.

Exactly Scarlett! I had horrible taste in men in my 20's. If being a crappy boyfriend constitutes justifiable cause for homicide, I'd have a string of bodies in my wake a mile long.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ME TOO!!!

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer
BTW: Arias' family said that the purple ribbons they are wearing signify domestic violence.

ME -->as they giggle in courtroom

Well, it's nice that they're supportive of Travis, the victim of domestic violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe