trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one is #5? And how would the defense know if any juror said anything to any other juror?

Basically, as the lawyers were talking about on FOX, is that over this loooooooooooooong amount of time, jury's become a little family and eventually probably talk to each other.

I can totally understand that, even if it is not right. Im sure someone narked on that juror!

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 40s
Getting lots of tweets. Yes, both the Alexander family and #JodiArias are in chambers. Not sure why just yet.

Let's all get ready to RUMBLE with Juan!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan exits chambers and grabs Travis' family and brings them back to chambers.I hope they have enough plush red seats back there. #Jo

I have a feeling the Judge is going to make them remove the ribbons. Jodi and her family are being crazy passive aggressive about those ribbons. They really want his family to remove them. And it says a lot about them.

Jodi must love it when she's summoned into Judge's chambers. Makes her feel in control and sooooo important.

Let's all get ready to RUMBLE with Juan!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan exits chambers and grabs Travis' family and brings them back to chambers.I hope they have enough plush red seats back there. #Jo

I feel a little sick to the stomach about that. Don't know why - just my hinky metre going off.

:seeya:

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 40s
Getting lots of tweets. Yes, both the Alexander family and #JodiArias are in chambers. Not sure why just yet.

Has this ever happened before, with all of them in there together??

I wonder if Jodi's going to say she's sorry an wants to a plea of LWOP?

I have a feeling the Judge is going to make them remove the ribbons. Jodi and her family are being crazy passive aggressive about those ribbons. They really want his family to remove them. And it says a lot about them.

then her family should remove theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member