trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the jury in chambers or are they in their waiting area?

You know you may have a point here. Jodie has shown quite an interest in watching the jury lately.
We have all commented on this, there have been a few times that Jodie has pointed out a juror to wilmott. Whatever it is ,its nerve wracking! The suspense.

I also noticed JA taking notes on the Jurors.
:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

I started doing some actual work. Figured I could use this time to keep myself from getting fired.

Waiting........

Could this cause a mistrial if Tri color was mouthing off to other jurors?

candy crush??????:banghead::furious: yes I play it---I'm mad it it currently

I played it until I finally got to a level that I spent a week trying to clear...finally figured out in order to do it, I was going to have to buy some extra crushers or something, so I abandoned it at around Level 50. :(

I can't tell you the amount of time I wasted to get to that point, either. It was shameful.

Watched Dr. Drew last night and he had a friend of Travis's and Jodi's on the show. He said he visited Jodi in prison Christmas day 2008 to see if she would confess or give him any details. Of course, she did not. He said he heard that Jodi was not allowing other family or friends to visit.

Anybody hear about her denying visits from family?

It's going to be life without parole. #JodiArias Huh???

BBM

Me too!! I have been stuck on Level 30 for like almost a month now!! GRRR :furious:

sometimes I think it lets me win a level out of pity.....:what::blushing: the ad on tv makes it seem all so very simple.....:furious:

I hope there isn't a mistrial, but as long as this trial has taken, with the short days and short weeks and all the delays.... I don't think anyone should be surprised something was said by a juror. Praying for the family.

well i suppose this delay has given me time to get the house sorted.

both kids asked to go to bed early (7pm here) YAY and i'm ordering take out because i just can't be bothered ha!

they will all come out chambers with walking frames and grey hair they will have been in there so long

I feel so bad for the jurors. And I hate that the defense used the PM motion as a fishing expedition.

I bet we may not even get to any testimony at all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe