trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam is crying. And that's why Jodi was looking all smug towards TA's family.

I LOATHE JODI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again, JW trying to get heresay in.

Travis' sisters are breaking my heart!!!

Why are the sisters crying? besides the obvious, I mean. I feel so bad for them!

Ah, the camera really shouldnt show Travis' family when they are crying. That is sad.

I wish I could hug Samantha and Tanisha right now.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m

There is an empty space where tri-color was. Judge is mentioning it now and asking jurors about admonition.

KCL - You should claim copyright!

Jodi sitting there looking like the cat that ate the canary.

My opinion only ...
Even though motion for mistrial was denied ---- JA got satisfaction b/c she was able to stall more and mainly b/c she was able to put Travis family thru more he## ... Having attention paid to her in front of his poor family.
JA is just plain evil and would delight in having that close contact with his family.

Actually, I think Jodi looks kind of odd -- face is swollen. Also looks kind of out of it again. Whatever happened, serious tears from Samantha and Tanisha.

If there is any God in the heavens, we'll at least get to JM's cross today. We deserve a reward for all of this stress!!!!!!!!!!!!

How special.....judge caved again. Jodi and her bff, JW, targeted a juror and got her removed. Smirk, in all of its glory, on the face of JA. Bet she feels she has a great chance, now, on appeal. If she's convicted. That might not happen either. Judge will do her best to keep JW smiling that special smile. :sick:

Like many, do we know if TriColor will get to speak to the media now?

I hope there are cameras outside waiting for her RIGHT DAMN NOW!

She has been dismissed and is free to talk now.

Her phone is BLOWING UP about now. Believe that! LOL

and Jodi should have moved on if she hated the realionship so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members