trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know why Juror #5 was booted and we don't know if it was done as a preventive measure by a judge who is scared of any potential future appellate issue. This judge is running this trial based on fear--fear of the defense team taking anything to a higher court. I'm sure something did happen but it could have been innocuous. WE DON'T KNOW and to pretend we do know is disingenuous and simply wrong.

JA has no clue how juror #5 would vote during deliberations and neither does anyone else UNLESS juror #5 was discussing it to them.

Anybody else remember the juror who got kicked off the OJ trial? IIRC, she only did one interview - I'm thinking Sixty Minutes?

I think Jodi is one evil, devious woman. She had to mooch off of people because she was too busy manipulating and trying to control, stalk and gas-light people. Doesn't Starbucks have internet access? I think Jodi, knowing passwords, would send an email to people as Travis in a heartbeat, especially to other women. That whole point of that sex-tape was to be used as blackmail, now used to save her neck and to kill Travis' all over again, so to speak.
Hey Alyce!...Jodi Arias was even jealous and envious of Travis' nice king-sized bed, you could hear her voice dripping with envy/hate in the interview tapes. Jodi wanted to possess everything of Travis'...his soul, being, $$, home, belongings, his "eternity"...her word.

I agree, and I think she may have possibly done this - we know she hacked his facebook. SOMETHING set Travis off that prompted that text to her.

She never loved Travis, she wanted to possess him and everything he had, including his friends and associates, which is why she freaked out when he threatened to expose her and her evil doings to everyone she knew. Her facade is all she had and he was going to annihilate it. That is why I think she decided to kill him. She was so worried about her reputation, as she stated over and over again, and everyone he was associated with were potential new prey for her. We know she had practically no friends of her own.

Abe is well aware of the emails and knows that it's JA stirring the pot. He couldn't care less that TA made disparaging remarks in the heat of the moment.

Iirc, Abe said during a Dr D. Interview he didn't blame Travis at all for what he said about him because most Travis' info about him came from lying Arias

Well my die hard trial watchers... I just can NOT do it... gonna skip out till our Juan is up. I'll just rely on all your good notes. If I don't leave, I"m afraid I'll do some damage to some electronic equipment here. AVL is a disgrace to whatever profession she claims.. IMHO

I'm with you - I cannot watch this "expert" vomiting the words of grodi arias and she is a disgrace to her profession. pathetic she is.

i can't help but wonder if ms alv has seen the pic of ta in his spiderman undies. for her to sit and parrot ja's testimony about ta sent these to ja. imo ja used ta's own childhood image against him. would also like to see jm show the jury this pic. to me it's clear this is where ja got this whole child spiderman undie idea. where else would ja pull that idea from? too big of a coincidence. jmo

Sigh. I hope this was not meant to be passive aggressive - if it was, more power to you. The Alexanders have not cried throughout the trial, so today's behavior was incredibly out of character for them.

They have cried several times, especially during testimony they know is not true. They are probably frustrated to no end. This all must be extremely hard to deal with. And this expert is taking forever.

She was dismissed because she was 'mod' - young and hip. She had Jodi all figured out. JA feared her and the fact that she had powers of jury persuasion. She had to go. JA looks sooo smug now that she is gone - she thinks she can prey on the middle-aged men on the jury. Only 6 women left!

you nailed it!

moo is you better believe the sole motive for the email to Abe was only for Travis. IMO I have zero doubt and literally would not be surprised to learn this was not even a valid Abe email address..as in Jodi just created a fake Abe email acct, typed it up and emailed it to the fake addy, and then just "accidentally" forwarded a copy to Travis..

I personally know someone who has done this exact thing on more than one occasion..my ex sister in law.. she created a fake email addy that was supposedly her boss and sent them an email and forwarded it to my brother in law.. the entire email content, motive for sending it to fake boss email, etc, was solely for the purpose of passive aggressively letting my brother in law know about certain issues she wouldn't dare say to his face..

IMO this is exactly what the situation is here with Jodi's email to Abe that just accidentally was forwarded to Travis.<--of this I truly have no doubt!

You Betcha! Honestly I really feel JA is a Classic Textbook Case of BPD who's behavior should be studied in Psych 101 classes across the country!!

Btw doesn't put too much "faith" in the observations of the Expert Witnesses who don't see her BPD games a mile away OR choose to ignore them for $250 an hour to provide BS DX huh??

JMSO

I bet HLN has had reporters/scouts at all entrances since the trial began today, just in case tri-color was dismissed. I wonder what news show she will be on tonight!!
I can almost see JVM chasing her down the sidewalk...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

moo is you better believe the sole motive for the email to Abe was only for Travis. IMO I have zero doubt and literally would not be surprised to learn this was not even a valid Abe email address..as in Jodi just created a fake Abe email acct, typed it up and emailed it to the fake addy, and then just "accidentally" forwarded a copy to Travis..

I personally know someone who has done this exact thing on more than one occasion..my ex sister in law.. she created a fake email addy that was supposedly her boss and sent them an email and forwarded it to my brother in law.. the entire email content, motive for sending it to fake boss email, etc, was solely for the purpose of passive aggressively letting my brother in law know about certain issues she wouldn't dare say to his face..

IMO this is exactly what the situation is here with Jodi's email to Abe that just accidentally was forwarded to Travis.<--of this I truly have no doubt!

Very veryp plausible. And likely.

I wonder if Abe testified to ever having received that email. He would surely remember it. Did he testify on the stand about that email ?

I'm sure, and rightly so, if there was a rape and murder trial where the defense focused on irrelevent aspects of the victim's sex life, manner of dress and relationships, which has nothing to do with a violent sexual crime and attempts to make the victim of a crime culpable for it, Alyce LaViolette would be outraged.

Getting paid to tweak the facts (and by implication just make it up as she goes along) to "blame the victim" in a brutal stalking and murder case so as to benefit the psycopath perpetrator, she's not so outraged.

Go figure.

Exactly right. I can't understand this woman at all. She seems as if she had some real passion for this topic and yet she can be bought. So sad.

TA never asked that bimbo write that email to Abe. I believe she wrote the letter to guilt him into thinking he should feel bad if he talks to other women. This was just her way of manipulation. She is an emotional terrorist!

Spot on!

Here is a small part of the email that she sent but was never received to Abe. I found this part interesting:

please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well.

any else notice the narcissism in referring to the "realm of Jodi"... Its almost like she is saying that Abe's blossoming business, friends and "most likely" other female friends is a distant second compared to what he could have if Abe lived in the realm of Jodi.

Sigh. I hope this was not meant to be passive aggressive - if it was, more power to you. The Alexanders have not cried throughout the trial, so today's behavior was incredibly out of character for them.

No, not meant to be offensive, and if it came across that way, I'm sorry.
I meant it in an all-inclusive kind of context. This whole trial at various points in time is close to being a complete travesty.

I have seen the family cry many times throughout the trial, particularly when most anyone with a soul was crying right along with them..

Trust me, my heart is aligned with them in every way, and I suspect yours is as well.. Thanks..

She may have enough class to stay quiet and anonymous.

Or she may be a media attention ho looking for her 15 minutes.

Time (or lack of it) will tell

She has a right to speak out and if she thinks she was wrongly dismissed I don't blame her at all for getting her story out.

Speaking out doesn't make her not have class, imo.

imo

Hey, guys should be allowed to be a little vain if they like! And women shouldn't be expected to be as vain as we are expected to be, lol.

I dye my gray hair because I look much younger if you don't see the gray, and my pale skin tone looks better with more color. I can totally see a dude wanting to do the same.

(I also dye it because my gray hair is in Bride of Frankenstein stripes, I have long hair, and I have a widow's peak, too. That would certainly make a visual impact if I left it alone :D !!)

Like Lily Munster?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...aiC4Zfys741WmjpKVF_88EtN_6CFYl-b_M4efHXCKJSGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe