trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV's going to have to work on the wording of her testimony if she wants more gigs

So all this is true cause Jodi says so?
Jodi cheated on Daryll so I guess he was abused by her also, but that doesnt matter cause he is a man. ?

He was a self-help "guru" who used the law of attraction--and he WAS on Oprah a bunch of times as a panel of "gurus" who taught it.
However he did not write The Secret...which presents the law of attraction but in a different way. Minor point....but a lot of people think that because he spouted similar stuff it's all the same.

Just like travis shouldn't have to worry about crazy jodi hacking his texts and emails???

"I need a thesaurus, I think."

How about not trying to get in evidence you're not supposed to?!? :furious:

As annoying as this long drawn out serious of questions is by JW, I don't mind cause it will be giving JM more things to discredit this witness. Much like JA and RS, the more they talk the deeper and bigger the hole gets.

JM really does need to get up and just ask ALV if she spoke to anyone other than JA about any of this. And if not, just ask her if realizes that she has just spent that last 4(or however many) days reiterating the direct testimony of a known liar. And then ask her how much she is being paid per hour for her testimony.

MOO

I can't take this garbage anymore. For those of you who have continued to stick it out thus far, you deserve a Toblerone.

Call me when it's Juan's turn.

June of 2007. Yay.

How is this witness gonna explain June of 2008 -- if we ever get there. There is NO explaining shooting someone in the head, stabbing him 29 times, and slashing his throat. Did she watch a movie, read a magazine, on that too?

Why is JW dragging this on so long. She's gonna have to get to that day eventually. The days preceding mean nothing to me. No police reports, no hospitalizations, no witnesses -- nuffin.

Just a +1,000 mile trip == premeditated == to kill your ex-boyfriend because he wouldn't take you to Cancun.

Out of the mouth of JA -- she should be begging for the death penalty!

Just my opinion.

Mel

There's a lack of trust, so Jodi decides to move to Mesa. This significance to ME is that she's a STALKER!

JW seems to be really scattered, nervous. She probably didn't think she'd have to go back to work today!
Or is she realizing that her star witness might not be what she expected??? lol

tell me what the point of this is? I hear way more about how freaky Jodi was than Travis. This is insanity.. really.. Look it up.. It is..

I'm gonna watch a movie, read a magazine and consider myself an expert.
I'll only charge 150 an hour and tell the truth, not these testi-lies we're hearing on the stand. :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

'Allegedly' :floorlaugh:

So lets analyze this, shall we Laviolette?

The two of them are broken up, and your little throat slasher is upset because Travis is dating other women, and this is a problem for .... whom?

hmmmmm.. This is nauseating.

So when Jodi writes in her journal that there's no trust or lack of foundation for trust on July 25, 2007, and she feels stupid. This is a good reason for her to move to Mesa, AZ four days later on July 29, 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori