trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooo, ALV! They weren't "official" at this time. If JA was just handing out her skankiness, then that's her deal. She was just upset because she thought she could make Travis stay with her that way. Wrong!!

It is hard to cheat on someone you aren't in an exclusive relationship with:what:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Travis, a single man, felt guilty about having girlfriends. He then externalized the blame. This turned into anger.

(It's time for Alyce's afternoon Haldol.)

Does ALV even realize that time and time and time again JA has said she was ok with the way things were after she and Travis broke up in June of 2007??

Can Juan file a motion that simply says "RELEVANCE"? jmo

I've had a few men cheat on me in my dating years. You wouldn't want to be around when I found out! What woman do you know who is going to take it laying down?

I guess if I was dating a member of the Zetas, I'd keep my mouth shut & be timid. Otherwise, you're going to hear about it!

But not the Hell's Angels? JK

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

is this seriously i time to laugh?

im so far beyond tired of their little giggles

Guilt lights the fuse to anger - setting up the rage killing defense?

Sooo Travis was a little hornball.
Still didn't deserve to have his life taken.

JA wants us to believe he was also a pedophile. So much interest in women, but don't forget, he also liked little boys. All lies.

why does Judge always say "approach" when a simple overulled or sustained is sufficient,, is it because she not confident, or not paying attention, or is there usually a good reason for an approach? never saw a judge ask for so many "approach"

This has been a constant from day one of this trial - approach, approach, approach. Although I do believe last week a miracle occurred and she actually ruled on one objection on her very own. We all kind of stopped for a minute and asked ourselves, "did that really happen"? She is seriously one of the most ineffective judges I've ever witnessed.

chronic infidelity considered abuse? . . . yes ... chronic abuse . . . partner is living in fear of relationship ending, not getting attention they did, dealing with guilt of person who is cheating .. . . seeds of anger

guilt - feel pain in someones eyes . . . . externalize the blame . . . .blame you for making me feel guilty . . . . guilt trip . . . to get off guilt trip you have to stop doing the things you feel guilty about . . . .psychological, physical and emotional abuse.

9/13/07 - journal entry . . . ALV hasn't seen this journal entry . . . .

says Sept 9th . . . go to the 13th journal entry - when they went to Havasuipai (sic)

whats the deal if he was sleeping, texting, kissing, asking for pix, whatever..he wasnt married to her nor did he care about her other than sex.

I would like the Juror that had the early exit today to know we would welcome her warmly and are anxious to know her thoughts

(wouldn't that be interesting) I venture to guess she wants to take a nice deep breath and then maybe we can hear from her somehow

As excrutiating as this testimony is I think it is doing the defense no good. JA is really coming across as a pathetic loser and a sociopath who ignores normal social cues from those around her.

Also Wilmott seems unprepared and it does not seem she has coached and/or practiced with ALV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova