trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi felt guilty about EVERYTHING except slaughtering Travis.

ETA how can you cheat in a relationship that only exists in one person's mind?

What the he!! is this?
Why is a DV expert talking about Travis cheating?
Since when is everyone who cheats abusive?

This is such bullcarp.

How do you cheat on someone you're not "officially" dating? :banghead:

Trip that TA takes w/Daniel Freeman and his sister . . . negative impact . . . something happen @ beginning of trip ... yes

take away from reading the journal?
objection
approach please

Would love to ask ALV, was the money you are getting for this trial worth destroying your career and reputation?

JA wants us to believe he was also a pedophile. So much interest in women, but don't forget, he also liked little boys. All lies.

He also wanted a threesome with her and another woman, to which, she said, she would not have said no to.

I am starting to think I'm being abused after listening to this for a week.
If my husband looks crooked I tell him that 'I've recently learned whatever he is doing is abuse. He now often begins a sentence with "I know this is probably abusive and grounds for murder but...."

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

If being a ladies' man was grounds for being murdered... civilization would have ended in the 50's!!!

With all do respect, I would think there were plenty of ladies' men prior to the '50s. Sometimes, I think I was born in the wrong generation. :blushing:

She is making a fool out of herself!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

AV really is. It is sad really because I think she was probably good at one time.

What makes these people sell out for a person like JA. It just can't be only the money.

Serious question.

What must it be like to be ALV's spouse? :what:

He or she must have to speak to another therapist before having a dinner conversation with ALV. :what:

I have to keep reminding myself NO MATTER how long she stalls...... cross, and rebuttal are inevitable.....and then I SMILE!

Please know that all of us are wishing your son well and our prayers are with you. Please let us know how you and your son are doing as your journey progresses.:seeya::angel:

Does JW keep saying 'consensual vaginal sex' so the jury will infer there was some 'non-consensual vaginal sex' going on as well?

Yes. Thats exactly why, remember the first time Travis had vaginal sex with her she was asleep. She woke up after he had taken her panties off and penetrated her.

Ewwww!!! Creepy!

images

:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Every single journal entry. Cannot believe this is a legit attempt at a defense strategy. Holy crap on a cracker.

I searched high and low online using Google and Spokeo and the last Matilda Evanson (I tried every variation for spelling) coming up were born on 1880s-1930s.... You can hide yourself online decently but not THAT well!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member