trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. We're going to get ALV's version of Lisa Andrews email, even though LA testified in person.

Juan already put this one to bed--Lisa Andrews was sexually immature, a true virgin and she was angry at Travis. All of this has been dealt with by Juan!!!!!!!

She told Juan that she thought Travis could control his erection--he got an erection when they were kissing!! OMFG!!!! Willmott acts like this is something new!!!

She's just a DRAMA queen!!

I was just getting ready to type the exact same thing!!

All her :drama: REALLY makes her come off as being excessively obsessed. They weren't even engaged for heaven's sake! There are people who have built an entire life together, had kids together, and purchased homes together who walk away with grace when somebody cheats on them.

Not hard to see why she was stalking him and slashing his tires. She's a nut!!

I'm a woman and this witness has convinced me that I've abused myself.

Coffee=forcing her from a peaceful sleep
Dog outside= alienation of affection from her pet/isolation
Doesn't call= making her feel unneeded, probably cheating
Does call= controlling, attempting to isolate, possessiveness/power differential

:floorlaugh:

Say what you want about AV. She did a heck of a job with that house. Come one, six kids and three adults? Think of the laundry and cooking alone. Let's not forget that.

I'd like to remind ALV that a relationship - any relationship - consists of two people who both contribute its success or failure. ALV is suggesting that Jodi never did anything wrong. :furious:

Beth Karas InSession
A few jurors take notes. Juror #5's chair is empty. No notes in the basket. One juror rubs his eyes. One "rests" his closed eyes. Another swivels back and forth in his chair. #JodiArias
:goodpost:
They're gone.

This woman, ALV, is giving substance to JA's alternative universe. It's so sick.

Feelings feelings feelings..... Ugh!

Jodi doesn't HAVE any feelings ....except for GREED (it's all about her and then some) and ANGER.

OMFG!

GMAFB!

This is NOT what Lisa testified to other than butt grabbing & that she was so naive to not understand erections!

I was just getting ready to type the exact same thing!!

All her :drama: REALLY makes her come off as being excessively obsessed. They weren't even engaged for heaven's sake! There are people who have built an entire life together, had kids together, and purchased homes together who walk away with grace when somebody cheats on them.

Not hard to see why she was stalking him and slashing his tires. She's a nut!!

Didnt Travis call her on all her drama?

If ya didn't like it, you could have LEFT, Jodi!! Why travel 1000 miles to see this evil meanie pedophile??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2