trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope a juror puts in the *advertiser censored* question for her......

And it would be so funny... especially if they thought it was Juror#5 that originated it, and either another '*advertiser censored*' question popped up... or wondering, worrying "Did we oust the wrong juror?"

How does the jury stay awake during this? Listening to this testimony is absolutely grueling. I don't see how the jurors can keep from screaming and running out of the courtroom.

So what, Jodi was still in contact with all of her ex-boyfriends....because she couldn't have a friendship with a woman. GAH! I want to pull out my eyelashes.

It was DEFINITELY abusive for JA to have started having sex with Travis while she was living for free in Darryl's home.

Juror Question:
ALV, you have named multiple women Travis has "wronged". Did they all murder Travis, or was it just one?

Jodi' Gratitude List
1. My bodacious ta-tas
2. My long beautiful hair
3. ME. I am so grateful for ME, ME, ME!

Alyce is weighing the good days and bad days. She has informed us that the good days weigh more. How she knows this...I haven't a clue. Alyce has a window into the minds of TA and JA.

Nothing like reeling off the names of 10 young women Travis was simultaneously wooing to undermine the pedofile meme.

shhhhhhhhh... don't want to blather up the throat slashers' testimony.

Bloomin' Nora. I feel like this is trial #3.

Groan - we're going to get to the instant messages later.

Pleeeasseee - nooooooooooooo

What a loads of old codswallop.

I'm going to check in tomorrow at intervals to see if Juan is up. I can't take anymore.:banghead:

there you have it, "she walked in and saw him making out with someone else"

did jodi forget to mention she was peeping in his window???

I have a feeling that even if Travis and the woman had been up in his bedroom and the bedroom door had been locked, Jodi would STILL have managed to "walk in and see him making out with someone else".

aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
5 min recess then it will be end of day.

my head is starting to look like nerrrrrrrrmies.

Today's mantra: "Alyce didn't hear all of Jodi's testimony/admissions of lying...she didn't hear it...she doesn't know..."

So, I don't even think she is doing Jodi any favors. It sounds like JA and TA were a couple of mismatched people with the hots for each other. Travis may even have been a bit of a dick. Contrasted against all we now know about Jodi, so what? There is NOTHING ALV can testify to that would justify the overkill, or negate the obvious planning of the murder. All will be well, I have to believe it.

Hey - isn't this the same judge that threw out the juror question because it pertained to finances ??? Now that's all we're talking about? How is that fair?

All I'm getting from her testimony is that JA has a low self-esteem and that she was a stalker. Maybe Travis played the field, but so what???!!!!

Oh no....JW just said "we will get to those text messages later"...I was hoping we might get a little bit of JM cross today but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen...Ugh.

Would the jury be allowed to ask the following question: If Travis abused all these women, why haven't they been here to testify to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879