trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think skipping out on a mortgage with a guy you bought a home with and had a four year commitment to just to chase another man is worse than a single guy dating around. So is murder, btw. Just an observation, alv. And they broke up in 2007. And booty calls do not equal fidelity, but a four year relationship and buying a home does.

^^^^ that ^^^^

Did anyone mention what time JA was supposed to have gotten a text or phone call from Travis on his birthday back in 2007 while she was attending the Diamondbacks game with "friends"?

According to the schedule, the game started at 12:55pm and went for 3hours and 8 minutes. So the game would have been over by about 4pm. Are we to believe that Travis "guilted" her into leaving when they would likely have been home around 5pm that day?

Was Rachel ever called to the stand?

Okay, this is getting really ridiculous now.

Perhaps Travis was not a great boyfriend
Perhaps Travis made some poor choices
Perhaps Travis had a big sexual appetite

... this makes his brutal murder justifiable?! I am really disgusted.

Couldn't agree more....let's get this trail moving along. We have heard this info too many times AND it's what JA says.....poor TA never had a chance to tell his side of the story. JA abused.......I think not!!!!

I'm bored of this, off to do some housework for my BF who likes a clean and tidy house, then I'm going to do a load of washing, and do a little online work and possibly work on my car, might check the timing, ring my mortgage company about my investment property, you know because I'm like so oppressed.

And to think I made sure I had everything done before the trial started. I even cooked my supper when they were on lunch break.

All of that and I have to listen to this biased garbage.

What a wasted day.

Keeping in mind it's about Travis......nice pic of him and Naps in happier times.....from the State Vs. Jodi Arias Facebook page.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 47
This is an absolute disgrace. If I knew nothing about this trial and was just tuning in, I would think Travis Alexander was on trial, not Jodi Arias.

I think skipping out on a mortgage with a guy you bought a home with and had a four year commitment to just to chase another man is worse than a single guy dating around. So is murder, btw. Just an observation, ALV. And they broke up in 2007. And booty calls do not equal fidelity, but a four year relationship and buying a home does.

Don't forget, JA was "vulnerable" because she had just skipped out on that relationship...

The only deception round here is you and the DT, Alyce...

I wouldn't trust this dishonest windbag to water my houseplants. It would be one thing if the only harm she was doing was to her own reputation. But aiding and abetting another assault on TA and his family and the very real harm she's doing to real victims of abuse is just unconscionable.

ALV - STFU about Travis - you never spoke with him - truth is you know nothing about him except what the lying murderess has told you and from your own biased view of emails, which is total BS.

Oh lordy when i read your post I read it as "the lying mattress" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

@WildAboutTrial

It would be great if the juror seats would all just flip over and they are instantly in another room. Seems like a pain this way.

Imagine how bad it would be if this witness could testify that TA was an abuser. Oh, wait, SHE IS! :banghead:

Juan is going to destroy ALV.
And we'll have a front row seat.
And I can't wait.

Would the jury be allowed to ask the following question: If Travis abused all these women, why haven't they been here to testify to that?

Defense called Lisa and it backfired on them. Probably decided not to go down that road any further.

Hey - isn't this the same judge that threw out the juror question because it pertained to finances ??? Now that's all we're talking about? How is that fair?

Nothing makes sense in this trial - this whole trial should be put on DVD and given to prospective judge candidates as how NOT to handle a trial, let alone a death penalty trial.

I haven't been able to listen today, just watch and read here (at work).

I think the defense has hit the jackpot here. The judge is letting anything and everything into this hearsay testimony - whether true or verifiable or not. Cannot understand how this is happening in a court of law. Actually, if this was a crime where the victim was alive I don't believe it would be happening.

I have CNN stream on now that DH is home. He was listening in the car on his way home and is :furious: about the bull@#$% that ALV is spewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879