trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's official for me. I never thought I could ever feel so vulnerable to the injustices of the world like I do in this trial. Maybe I just need to stay away from coverage, or maybe it's helping me deal with psychopaths in the workplace, but I truly, truly find it impossible to imagine that I can remain sane if Jodi is not convicted of Murder One. I am sick to my stomach today for so many reasons, but mostly because everything that is ugly in this world is contained in this trial. EVERYTHING.

I am on exactly the same page as you are. I think I need to take a long walk up the beach tomorrow instead of huddling indoors with the laptop, the IPad and the TV. I don't know how much more of these shenanigans I can take and I pray that Travis's family finds the strength to stay the course.

Haven't we seen and heard enough from her in court? She is trying to save her daughter's life, but I can't give her a pass. Just the way she responds to Travis' family is enough for me!

I can respect your feelings. However, in spite of her bad behavior, neither she nor Jodi's father murdered Travis. I won't hold the sins of the daughter against the mother.

For what it's worth, I agree her behavior at times seems immature and disrespectful. But, c'mon neither you nor I have any idea what she is going through.

I think it sucks Dr Drew is airing these tapes of Jodi's parents. THEY are not on trial. JODI is.

Jodi was a grown assed 27 year old ADULT when she chose to murder Travis. Her parents are not responsible.

They aren't saying they are on trial. In fact I think this puts her parents in a better light.

IMO

Not yet. The one with Jodi's mom was on Dr. Drew's show. Her dad's clip is coming soon.

Yup...but :moo: I betchya within 72 hours the entire thing will be on youtube....(or however many hours there are between now and Thursday at 430 AZ time).....

Jodi had a gun with her. If the suicide threat was just another lie, did she have another victim in mind? She thought she was getting away with murdering Travis, who else did she want out of the picture? Someone in her circle who she thought would betray her?

I believe she would have killed her whole family. Dont forget the intruders threatened her family if she said anything. REMEMBER THAT ONE? She bought a gun. Tberes a reason for that.

Sorry, not making fun but Elder Jensen on Dr. Drew looks like he is about twelve years old.

Sorry if this was already addressed. Dr. Drew is showing clips of interviews with Jodi's parents. Are these videos available online somewhere? No luck on YouTube.

Not yet. Here's what we saw in a nutshell:

From Dr. Drew’s interrogation tape with Jodi’s mom:

Jodi’s friends would call her mom in the middle of the night telling her that Jodi had been freaking out and Jodi needed help.

Jodi’s mom did NOT state, “Oh, no. My daughter could never kill anyone.” IMO, her mom knows that Jodi is dangerous.

Elder Jeff Jensen is on Dr. Drew's program. He's talking about how he taught the Mormon faith to JA.

Not yet... hopefully they are getting compiled by our own WS Experts. :)

Sorry if this was already addressed. Dr. Drew is showing clips of interviews with Jodi's parents. Are these videos available online somewhere? No luck on YouTube.

Dr, Drew has a never seen before clip of Jodi's mom being interrogated by Det. Flores.

From Dr. Drew’s interrogation tape with Jodi’s mom:
Jodi’s friends would call her mom in the middle of the night telling her that Jodi had been freaking out and Jodi needed help.

Jodi’s mom did NOT state, “Oh, no. My daughter could never kill anyone.” Her mom knows that Jodi is dangerous.

Omg someone better get this on YouTube... Dammit the only night I don't watch DrD as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Bishop talking
Jodie in moo got baptized with the motive of being wife worthy.

I have a question regarding Darryl. JA started dating him in 2002. If she's so wackodoodled how was she able to seem normal from 2002 to 2006? Did he just not notice? I don't get it.

You can bet she flipped out a few times on him as well. Why do you think he wouldn't marry her? She was an attractive young woman, he was an older man and she manipulated him with sex. So he overlooked the times she "flipped out" on him. But he didn't want children with her. JMO:moo::twocents:

I don't know, it's a male heavy jury panel, and I bet every single one of those men can relate to Travis and see Jodi for the predator she is.

Yeah, but would they shy away from giving this "fragile" little girl the needle?

While she didn't break down in a heap she did let her mask slip many times when he crossed her.

IMO

While that may be true, my point was that as a parent I'm not sure how you can make a child talk to a psychologist. IMOO, people can't be helped if they don't think they have a problem.

I personnally don't think she would allow her defense team to take that approach because she thinks she's fine....it's the rest of the world that doesn't SEE what a gifted photographer, artist, lover, Morman or whatever her gift of the moment is. The whole world is Efed up because they don't view things through her broken glasses.

MOO

Wait till wilmott and nurmi get wind of this.

jmo , but I'm guessing dt and her parents would be happier for public, jury etc to believe Arias has long standing "mental issues"beyond her control because it could make it less likely for some to want to put her to death than if they believe she is just an evil sociopath. I believe she is the latter btw

I
In a way (don't throw tomatos) but I feel for Sandy Arias..
Her daughters about to be sent to DR & her Husband is on Dialysis guessing maybe year to live?? Talk about crumbling of your world.. Remember she didn't do this horrific act JA did!

Yes, no one wants a psychopath child!

About dialysis? Is it known that dad has only a year to live because my uncle had that 3 times a week and lasted 20 years. In Illinois he was the person who was on dialysis the longest ever. I think people usually die a lot earlier than that or have a transplant.

I think Travis was almost addicted to JA in someway. And I don't think he had a clue how truly evil JA was until it was too late. I hate that freaking sicko beotch

He told a Doctor friend of his if they ever find me dead, its Jodi. He did not know how to get rid of her for good. He was the VICTIM

Omg someone better get this on YouTube... Dammit the only night I don't watch DrD as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Her mom flew to mesa to be with her daughter. She went there to help Jodie pack for her trip back to ca. . Jodie became angry at some point and kicked her mom.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun