trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reached the point where I am cringing at LaViolette's testimony. I feel embarrassed for her and, just plain embarrassed. I don't know how she made her reputation because to me it's clear, she is not that bright- she's just a hard networker. I also cringe at the thought that she is a face of domestic violence advocacy. I cringe for every woman who put her life in LaViolette's hands. It makes me weep.

I also wonder about her Masters in Community Psychology. What is that, exactly? It's not clinical. It's not individual. She interprets narrative. It's so sophomoric. Have I missed the science on that?

As a woman, I am mortified by her ridiculousness. If this is the best we have to offer the world in defence of women, then we are truly in trouble.
I must sadly concur. :(

But on the bright side, I'm mixing my fine BBQ sauce for tomorrow when I just may be having a luncheon of crow and straw hat with Miss Marple Preserves on the side. :)

Seems to me like we truly got on the stand "The block Gossip" telling us the story of "What went down" when TA tried to break up with JA & started to date other women... EXCEPT she's taking JAs side...

I had a sudden flash of the woman on "In Living Color" who often started her monologue with "I ain't one to gossip, so you didn't hear this from ME ..."

Bishop talking
Jodie in moo got baptized with the motive of being wife worthy.

She thought she'd found a goldmine in the Mormon church with all those hard-working white males in need of a wife.

I believe that Darryl was a little wackodoodled himself....getting kind of demoted...and bet his first wife has some stories to equate his wack ways. lol

I tend to believe that broken people attract other people who are broken. Normal people aren't drawn to the drama and don't stay in a relationship with a whackadoodle long.

Oh, yeah--I got it with the fly swatter, with wooden spoons & the like.

I've already lived through the "check on my old classmates on FB" stage!! There were a couple of kids that I was worried about (Is this even normal??) Good news! Everyone was fine. I even apologized to a girl I was mean to for no reason in middle school. I think we think we're more important than we are when thinking back!

Now I'm worried--go look him up & report back!:floorlaugh:

Found him..

Okie Dokie.. FB pic shows him with a 4 point buck.. So guessing that glass eye hasn't impacted his "huntin' skills" none sooooooooooo yeah.. but at least he wears hearing protection target shooting (other FB pic)

Gonna go out on a limb & guess not CEO of any company but I know Duck Dynasty could prove me wrong ;)

Jodi has caused so much pain and agony for everyone.

She is evil and doesn't deserve the luxury of prison.

She needs to be put down- NOW. :furious:

I am so pissed right now and i'm normally mellow yellow.

jmo , but I'm guessing dt and her parents would be happier for public, jury etc to believe Arias has long standing "mental issues"beyond her control because it could make it less likely for some to want to put her to death than if they believe she is just an evil sociopath. I believe she is the latter btw

They aren't saying they are on trial. In fact I think this puts her parents in a better light.

IMO

They are also informative re JA - her mother said JA has "mental problems", that JA's friends would call her mother begging her to get JA help.:what:

HAS ALV watched the interrogation tapes and did she see the mom and pop interviews? If so, ALV is nothing but a paid hack.
ALV DID mention things she was exposed to when she was up the first day. I wonder if Juan can ask ALV if she has seen this tape??????

I don't remember Deanna giving any interviews, does anyone? If not, couldn't she come in as rebuttal witness. It seems as if TA was in constant contact with her throughout his JA relationship. I believe if memory serves she may have testified at a hearing. Will go back to look at the minutes.

I believe she was interviewed in the 48 Hours show.

She can be called as a rebuttal witness.

Why are these interview tapes just coming out now??? They change the entire direction of the case! Did JA's parents ever get help for her? Was she ever diagnosed? Where are the witnesses to her psychotic episodes? School reports? There must be a trail somewhere.

The DT is trying to pass her heinous crime off as domestic abuse/PTSD! WTH! She has a classic case of antisocial personality disorder, i.e. she's a psychopath! The DT would have been better off with an insanity plea! There is no cure for ASPD. She cannot be allowed into the general prison population - she has to be isolated on death row - for the remainder of her natural life - even if she gets LWOP. Left to her own devices in prison, she is so clever she will find a way to escape by seducing a prison guard.

These tapes are a bombshell - there must be more! Holy cow!!!

Her dad is so calm and soft spoken :(

On the tape, her dad said Jodi was strange. He said Jodi would call and be so sweet and then call back 10 minutes later and was in a rage when she talked to her mom.

Does anyone else get a lil creeped out about the Christian Mingle commercials during HLN prime time coverage of the trial??

You can bet she flipped out a few times on him as well. Why do you think he wouldn't marry her? She was an attractive young woman, he was an older man and she manipulated him with sex. So he overlooked the times she "flipped out" on him. But he didn't want children with her. JMO:moo::twocents:
And he said she did not play a motherly role with his son. So much for being the matriarch of her own family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tc30