trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late. The last couple of days of Alyce has moved me entirely off the grid. I can feel my sanity slowly slipping away. JW is starting to seem perky, in a Mary Tyler Moore kinda way. I can't get that song out of my head. I feel a need to buy two of everything I see and hide them. Somewhere.

and I keep hearingt/hinking "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia...."...I have no idea why...
I need to post my Brady Bunch/JA song parody in the sidebar thread...

was working but watching replay now. Did yall see jodi cracking up when it was mentioned someone was (Deanna) on "crack". She could not contain herself. She is highly amused!!!

I am disgusted at how jovial she is!

Something interesting popped up so I typed it all out in case it was missed.

Jodi's problems in Jail.

May 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Hiding Two Pens Under Sink

July 27th, 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Fight With Cellmate
Jodi claims self-defense, cellmate pushes Arias against wall and kicks her.
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

October 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
2 Pens found taped under bunk areas, Arias takes blame.

January 1st 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Possession of 10 Unauthorized Pictures Where these the photos of Travis she so badly wanted?

August 26th 2012 Disciplinary Action Report
Disobeys Instructor
Ordered to return to cell

March 17th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Unauthorized Creams: Anti-Itch Cream(2) Anti-Fungal Cream(2) Acne Cream (2)

May 13th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Two Pens: found hidden in shampoo

I am quite sure there is more. I have heard that she had to be separated by someone she became obsessed and other troubles besides these but hearing and knowing for a fact are two different things of course. :)

BBM- I must thank the cellmate for doing that.

Baffling she wouldn't go with an insanity defense to save her life.

She couldn't, she isn't legally insane, she knows right from wrong.

She would have had a better chance convincing people she is crazy than Travis was an abuser.
Any other defense would have resulted in a lower sentence but jail time. This she walks from if they find her not guilty.She was so sure no jury would find her guilty. She may have a very rude awakening.

Too late. The last couple of days of Alyce has moved me entirely off the grid. I can feel my sanity slowly slipping away. JW is starting to seem perky, in a Mary Tyler Moore kinda way. I can't get that song out of my head. I feel a need to buy two of everything I see and hide them. Somewhere.
:floorlaugh:
I was thinking about "That Girl"

coloringbook1.jpg

I know I'm going to regret admitting this, but I have come to believe that she actually is mentally ill enough not to realize how mentally ill she really is. I used to think she just had some combination of ASPD symtpoms -- but now I'm just not so sure.

was working but watching replay now. Did yall see jodi cracking up when it was mentioned someone was (Deanna) on "crack". She could not contain herself. She is highly amused!!!

I am disgusted at how jovial she is!

yes, I remember that. She covered her mouth as she laughed.

I'm sure she thought about it, but realized that she would carry the title of "Certified Crazy Person" with her for the rest of her life. That would just be too damaging to her ego. In her delusional reasoning, self-defense gave her righteousness and justification and even sympathy.

The title she carries now, and most likely will carry forever is not any better, though...

Anyone listening to HLN? All the disciplinary actions against JA over the years? She definitely as an issue about things in twos.

MOO

Didn't she also buy some things in twos, shampoo, etc at Walmart when she bought the gas cans on the way to kill Travis.

It caused some of us to at first wonder if there was someone with her in the car.
:hills:

Something interesting popped up so I typed it all out in case it was missed.

Jodi's problems in Jail.

May 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Hiding Two Pens Under Sink

July 27th, 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Fight With Cellmate
Jodi claims self-defense, cellmate pushes Arias against wall and kicks her.
Cellmate Pleads Guilty

October 29th 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
2 Pens found taped under bunk areas, Arias takes blame.

January 1st 2009 Disciplinary Action Report
Possession of 10 Unauthorized Pictures Where these the photos of Travis she so badly wanted?

August 26th 2012 Disciplinary Action Report
Disobeys Instructor
Ordered to return to cell

March 17th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Unauthorized Creams: Anti-Itch Cream(2) Anti-Fungal Cream(2) Acne Cream (2)

May 13th 2011 Disciplinary Action Report
Two Pens: found hidden in shampoo

I am quite sure there is more. I have heard that she had to be separated by someone she became obsessed and other troubles besides these but hearing and knowing for a fact are two different things of course. :)

I think it was 19 pictures. I was wondering if they were of the crime scene, too.

But we do know, this is not the first time the juror has been flagged in the court room.
In court records, we found a transcript of a phone call made to Judge Sherry Stephen’s division phone at 8:36 a.m. on February 23.
According to the transcript, the caller claims there are reports that the juror needs to be watched.
“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.
The caller then asks the judge if the alleged actions are permissible and if it should be looked into.
The caller continues on to say that “it’s the woman with pink and blue hair and she’s trying to coach Arias, trying to influence Arias’ answers from the jury…”
This complaint was not mentioned in the motion that was filed by Arias' team on Sunday, but involves the same juror.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...used-juror-already-in-hot-water#ixzz2PMuzg1vq

Jodi seems to be experienced in the art of looting and stealing. Now, the cameras catch it.

After reading her prison disciplinary record, I have to admit bring a little giddy at the prospect of her being kept under lock and key closely scrutinized 24/7 for a VERY long time. It is, after all, not a group of gossipy nice ladies who sip tea and lunch. Jodi's not the bad-*advertiser censored* she pretends, but the prison is bursting at the seams with bad asses.

Jim Clementi, an FBI profiler is on a show on HLN. He says JA is the same as Ted Bundy.

She couldn't, she isn't legally insane, she knows right from wrong.

But Ted Bundy used an insanity defense when on trial for the murder of Kimberly Leach?? He wasn't insane.

I know I'm going to regret admitting this, but I have come to believe that she actually is mentally ill enough not to realize how mentally ill she really is. I used to think she just had some combination of ASPD symtpoms -- but now I'm just not so sure.

Ya she's got some sort of mental illness (we'll have to wait to see what JMs expert says!), but she still knows right from wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vonna1980!