trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are making this seem like Travis' actions were inconsistent and that he was emotionally abusing JA. When the real truth is that JA is a psycho who perceives hurts that aren't there. When she wasn't the center of Travis' world every minute, then Travis was somehow abusing her. Such garbage and ALV is promoting and supporting it.

Relevance ? Travis didn't abuse her pets.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I really wonder how ALV's female clients will feel about being used in testimony here as compared to Jodi Arias. Really!

omg! that video from dr drew where she is sleeping on his lap HAS TO BE PLAYED!!!! Juan, can you hear me!? :)

Yeah, it totally shows him openly displaying affection AND more importantly, it shows her completely uninterested in ANYTHING going on around her because the focus isn't on HER. Total disinterest and detachment. She is bored because she is not receiving his attention all to herself.

HOW IS THIS RELEVANT OMG

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

AskJuanMartinez @WildAboutTrial My apologies, Wild, for the number of my objections and sidebars. But I and the jury need to stay awake somehow. #JodiArias

Why are JM and JSS allowing ALV to blather on about some other married woman when JA has never even had a ring on that catawampus digit of hers?

Stop it!!!

I wonder how many clients had induced abuse memories from LaViolette's brainwashing?

We're up to late 2007. I'm guessing we'll hear shortly that if TA didn't give her a Christmas gift then it proves he was abusive and if he did give her one then it proves he was controlling.

Did she just say that it was an "incident" that he gave her gifts at Christmas? JW's question was what was the incident on Christmas and all she said was he gave her expensive gifts that he might not have been able to afford.

Seriously, Jodi looks like she is going to cry over this cat story.

Beth Karas @ Beth Karas
This is LaViolette's 5th day on the stand. She'll exceed Dr. Samuels who testified for a total of 6 days. This is the 31st day of the defense case. The state's case was presented in 9 days.

what more is to say?????

Well it doesn't take long to say SHE ADMITTED IT!! SHE'S AN HABITUAL LIAR! WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE THIS<modsnip>

Dan steeled
Is there a video. Or transcript anywhere describing what this juror number five said? I read your post? Link? A link to all those 60 diary pages pretty please.

Why am I hearing about some lady who's abuser kicked her cat??

:sigh:

Jodi didn't like her parents snooping in her room. I think her mother said the only time they snooped was when she was in the eighth grade, and she and her friends were growing marijuana. Her mother said that she didn't have a bad childhood, as she claims.

I DON"T appreciate this cat story at all...how about the animals Jodi abused?
sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member