trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Travis was ' not acknowledging his relationship with Jodi in a public way.' So what?

Is that a reason to slit his throat?

"So what?" Is the exact question I have after ALL of Alyce's statements. She really doesn't understand dating in the 21st century. When people DATE it doesn't mean the other person is solely responsible for their emotional well being, their hang ups, their past, their feelings, etc.

How the &^%$ is she allowed to say what Travis felt about having sex with women vs. little boys? Juan objected and the judge overruled him. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Does a pedophile EVER want sex with a woman if he likes little boys?
And they don't suffer shame and guilt about their attraction to children--they tell themselves that they "love" children & other BS.

I wouldn't think that a pedophile would care about women or need them to "feel normal." They aren't normal.

Here's the angel story, and the pedophile lie.

Travis told Jodi that sex with women makes him feel normal, per Alyce
who knows and believes Jodi better than anyone on the planet.

Lie Alyce, lie on the stand. Wait until
Juan gets his chance...you'll regret your words.

Does ALV REALLY buy this?
Or is she buying it because she's being bought?

Alyce just referred to jodi's TESTIMONY?! Oops!! Then she quickly changes it to "what she told me" - this woman is a scripted JOKE along with the rest of this rancid defense. JMO

" ...her testimony was...er um , she told me that..."

OOOOPS----ALV messed up

AHA!! Note she states Jodi saw Travis masturbating to picture of little boy - DID NOT specify whether on computer or pictures on bed.

Juan will smack her with this one.

Smack her then flip her before she even sees the teflon spatula.

Crying for herself again

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OMG......according to her DAD she snuck up to Travis's house and looked in his windows and this was someone she was going to marry!!!!

If this judge had any balls at all, she would make ALV start every sentence with "Jodi told me that (whatever)..."

Her "testimony?" Interesting word, there...

she just gave it all up with that slip imhoo... Alyce is testifying not on her interviews per se but on what Arias testified to on the record.

:twocents:

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

I wanna give JA something to cry about!!!

This is SUCH BULLCHIT!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi...trial-18868995

ABC News has obtained over 600 pages of the defendant's journal entries

at around2:00 min mark

Arias wrote this a year prior to murdering Travis:
8/2/17 @8:00AM

Create a new truth for yourself(<-sentence underlined twice)

I love him. I could not possibly love him
not, though I WISH that I can stop. Turn it
off like a light switch. Duct tape it down
so it can't turn back on or better yet, just
unplug(<-line through word) cut the circuit. Cut off it's life source.
Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A
meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing

That is just CHILLING.

Wow, have you watched the video of JA's mother distraught over JA's ability to act perfectly normal after returning from Utah (post TA murder)? I don't know, they seem to care about her, her parents.

Either they really care, or they're really good at projecting - the way Jodi projected being shocked in day 1 of the investigation. Just pondering. I mean she had to learn it from somewhere.

Notice she cries the way Jodi cries...by covering her face with her hands

Also, her mom rambles on quite nervously- offering up all sorts of details that the investigator didn't even ask.

I was struck by the eery similarity in which the way her mom rambles and Jodi rambles

OMG......according to her DAD she snuck up to Travis's house and looked in his windows and this was someone she was going to marry!!!!

Where are you hearing this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WHOA
That's not how the mastubatory event happened. What happened to working at Mimi's for ? hours ending sometime after noon. What happened to the christmas decorations needing to go up into the attic? What happened to the deposit TA made into her account????? Now she's returning to lend him money?? The waitress is lending the PPL executive money???? Hahaha JW must be dying inside.

I think her left eyeball is going to roll up into her head.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member