trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA never says she's scared, but now LV is interpreting it that way, putting feeling in for her JA's lack of feeling.

The broken finger story again. So I wonder, is it a catch 22 if they have it xrayed?

In other words, if it does not fit, you must acquit?

If the xray shows the finger broken, it helps the defense.....
If the xray shows the tendon cut, it helps the prosecutor....

This is so hard to watch.. This is such a lie. So bad.. SO many many lies!!

Oh mis-speaking.

Uhuh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, they're on a real intimidation kick with them now. Can't see that having a positive outcome for them.

Donovan is probably texting him with her mythical observations.

BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!

ALV finally found a line she will not cross..

Validating the broken finger!!!
ALV: Looks perfect... No didn't examine it!!

Come on.. You'd think if you were abused you'd tell counselor...
"He broke my finger... See it's still bent when I do this.."

That doesn't add up people!!

Look how she's facing the jury while she attempts to fake-cry.. There are absolutely NO tears there.

The worse it gets, the more likely the jury is more angry & offended than we observers are. And they're the ones that get to vote on her fate. So ALV & Wilmott can dig as deep a hole as they'd like today ~ They are GOING to find her guilty and sentence her to death.

Here's a question ALV. Were you there? ..NO. OK thanks now please step down.

Notice LaV rushing through this January 21-22 stuff... So rehearsed. Lack of detail on times, laptop vs paper picture of boy, whether timing of calls and texts and bank statements support JA's story etc. Juan will pin her down on details.

Because she is reminiscing back to Christmas 2007 when she expected a Tiffany box from Travis. She called him and he didn`t immediately answer or call her back so she threw a temper tantrum and manipulated him into getting her presents. Probably telling him that she got him stuff and made him feel like a schmuck.

Because that's what she's heard you're supposed to do when "reliving an abusive incident". But she's probably thinking "the state of Arizona wants to execute me and that is SO MEAN!" (tears of anger)....

Good Morning All! Jodi's Dad in his interview stated that she (in addition to being strange) became increasingly bonkers in the year and a half leading up to the murder. That would be about the time she and Travis officially broke up and just before she moved to Mesa. Do I have that right? TIA.

:what: major embellishment on this previous embellishment of such a sick lie
:furious:

OOOOOOO, LV is fudging the pix on the computer. She "misspoke". Wowowow!

She can now add "liar" to her CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member