Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....she is so used to computers....she thought of them first.....BS

She (Alyce) already testified she doesn't use them

Oh so now she's been coached on how she's showing bias toward females so just said "victims of either gender". Too little too late.

Didn't she call the police on a previous boyfriend ? Am I confused?

Well we can't say her testimony is all hearsay. Some of it is pure speculation.

I had to bail out - I cant listen to this crap.

depending on you guys from here on out. :)

There's no way to get a broken finger treated in the ER and making up a story for it? SUCH CRAP

why hasn't Arias had a doctor look at the finger & x-ray it for proof? It's BS

AND have you noticed she DRINKS WITH HER RIGHT HAND AT DEFENSE TABLE??

EVERY TIME.

I noticed earlier today she was kinda doing the funky creepy hand thing when drinking...

BTW victims of EITHER GENDER?? Hmmm sounds like we are trying to back peddle a lil so she can say during cross I said either gender not just women don't call popo etc...:facepalm:

Popsicle sticks = The new splints

IMG_1887.JPG

:floorlaugh: Nobody's gonna notice THAT at the Cafe!

at first I thought Alyce was just another fool that jodi had lied to and convinced that she was telling the truth.

now after she just lied on the stand about the *advertiser censored*, i realize alyce is just as much a liar as jodi.

In my opinion, Jodi's mom was just "setting the stage" for an insanity defense. She knew her daughter killed Travis, and she was trying to save her life. Jodi, being the evil person she is, wasn't going to be confined in a mental hospital or prison. She knew it had to be self defense in order to walk on all counts. Thus, the *advertiser censored*-n-bull story. I honestly think she could have been declared legally insane. It's hard to believe a sane person could be so cruel. But, she isn't really carzy, she's just evil!

It just occurred to me!
wilmotts has never been on tv before and she's enjoying her perry mason dayvue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun