trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. I just had to mute the live feed. I.can't.take.anymore. Like I had to quit the jodi interrogation tapes a few minutes into #16. I'll go make to the babbling on HLN and read here. I'm honestly nauseous right now. Just the shot of ja now is making it worse. :sick:

Me too and last night I couldn't sleep, I prayed for his family and for this madness to backfire on the defence and these homeless people they found to imitate experts.

Now she is focusing on "kicking". Surely this opens the door to any kicking of pets or humans that JA has done in the past.

LAV doesn't believe in MILD acts. SOOOOO, basically even raising your voice at someone is a severe act, She is A LOON! A complete QUACK!

Didn't she call the police on a previous boyfriend ? Am I confused?

She DID CALL POPO BUT...

Claims ex BF hung up phone when 911 calls back he's able to tell them it was an accidental call so they never send officers/emts to house...

AGAIN Really? Usually they follow up unless it's obvious was a child playing with phone or maybe random cell phone/purse dial..

I'm calling BS on the lack of medical records. Working in an ER you see numerous women coming in with very suspicious injuries who will give you some BS reason how it happened that is medically improbable. You treat their injuries and document your suspicions. That way when they end up murdering their batterer, there is at least some documentation of injuries.

Interesting - more manipulation of the jury by Wilmott.

She refers to Travis as MR. ALEXANDER, but Jodi as JODI in the same sentence.

There's a million and one ways to break a finger. It's not like going to the hospital covered in bruises and a black eye. :facepalm: Anyone with a minimal IQ can understand that.

In a strange way I am 'scared' what she will testify when it comes to June 4th....
in everything what she has 'testified' so far, seems/appears as she is being the 'blow horn' for the DT - sad sad sad.....her rep. is going down down down -
if it hasn't already ;)

internet-memes-go-on.gif

I just had to regurgitate this one...it's just too good. :floorlaugh:

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
This is the drone that nev-er ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...:whistle:

ROTFLMAO.... that's perfect

WHOA
That's not how the mastubatory event happened. What happened to working at Mimi's for ? hours ending sometime after noon. What happened to the christmas decorations needing to go up into the attic? What happened to the deposit TA made into her account????? Now she's returning to lend him money?? The waitress is lending the PPL executive money???? Hahaha JW must be dying inside.

BBM

It DIDN'T happen.

Just like 95% of everything JA claims... :liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads