trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will guess next Wednesday. We aren`t even near June 4, 2008 yet. We have all of spring 2008 and then June 4th and then June 4th-arrest then custody time.

I hope you're right so I can see it. I was guessing next Tuesday, simply because I have to be at work and won't be able to watch.

Good heavens! She has 27 minutes left. Poor jury! :(

Interesting that this is only a presumption on her part, as she never met Travis! I can't wait for JM to shred her up and spit her out!

I've been hanging on to this one for when Juan gets up, but you guys keep referring to him as a shredder. . . .so I can.not.wait.anymore. . . .

313.gif

ALV just agreed that they - Travis and JA - can't control themselves sexually when they are around each other. Not that Travis "guilts" her into doing things she doesn't want to do. Totally mutual!!

sounds like JW is losing her own witness. Doesn't seem like Ms. LV is even paying attention anymore.

MOO

Mel

boring.jpg

I guess it could be worse...Nurmi could be questioning/story telling.

We would still be on the wooden spoons in the purse gig.

:what:The "flesh is weak?" And she'll "miss him." Uh, I don't think you can assume JA meant sex.:what:

Am I the only one really feeling sad for Jodi's Mom right now? I am convinced Jodi was the abuser in that family.

ALV jumped the shark. IMO when she claimed yesterday to have seen NO jealousy in Jodi's behavior... I wrote her off completely. I have to think the jury will do the same.

Do you mean Katie Wick? Dr. Drew's Juror? I love that picture!

They would be an adorable couple, but KCL has the 411 that Juan has a long-time girlfriend. :(

Yes, that's who I was talking about.

Too bad. I thought they were adorable.

Weren't they living 800 miles apart. How could there be frequent abuse? Am I missing something? ty

You must have missed it - Alyce has informed us that the abuse need not be frequent, the relationship can still be abusive. How she knows this...well, umm...she's magical.

Well Willmott conveniently put those words in her mouth. Yuk!!

Why is Alyce smiling so dang much, she reminds me of a crocodile hiding in the weeds. Seriously, what is so amusing? The slit throat or stab to the heart?

Pretty much hating the judgette now, how can she let any of this in. Horseradish. jmo.

You know, this whole 2pm lunch break (central) is getting old...I am way too hungary at this point to be paying attention still. Gonna have to get me some snacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun