trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, thanks ALV for telling us how selfless JA was for leaving Mesa "she was looking out for his healing and her healing."

It's like really bad dialogue for a TeleNovela.

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it: Alyce LaViolette is the Stephenie Meyers (Twilight) of DV.

tumblr_m4ii2voIQp1rwvl73o1_500.gif

Just tuning back in, what caused this recess? Wonder why they didn't just break for lunch at this point?

Hi,
I have been lurking and apologize for interrupting.
Does anyone know if the media has found Juror #5?
Thanks!

I'm ALREADY angry about what Wilmott is going to do when Juan gets up ~ She is going to object and ask to approach every 2 to 3 minutes and basically stay in a standing position to try and break up Juan's mojo. She'll act like a petulant child, practically shrieking her objections and requests to approach. This is going to be a scene, one that I'm already dreading.

man, I hope he tears this woman apart. She's earned every second of it.

I am wondering if JA was allowed her journals in jail and she did some major tweaking to them.

Good cuz I'm realy tired of this freak show the defense has created, it's not about justice! Wilmotts on national tv now so it's about winning on live tv. She assumes this will help her and nurmi, maybe drum up more money. Business.

I will never, ever believe another warm and fuzzy type expert/adviser again.

ALV has proven to me that it is all just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and she has shown me through her actions and stupidity that it is all a farce. She has been paid to make a murderer look like she had a good reason to butcher a man and she has done it all for the $. Yes, she is a prostitute.:twocents:

Wilmott keeps referring to no evidence that JA had jealousy - to me that is a total red flag. Any human who had been intimate with someone for at least a few months and had supposedly even talked of marriage would have at least SOME twinges of jealousy. The fact that JA claims NO jealousy is disingenuous and a sign that she psychologically refuses to admit to any jealousy.

What do you bet June 4th will be glossed over and hardly any questions or opinions offered? jmo

I have mixed feelings on this.

I think it will start with testiphony how Travis manipulated JA into coming to see him. How it brought up lollipops-and-puppy-dogs feelings about their relationship and JA was remembering the good times. She was torn. JA knew how much Travis had hurt her in the past but she still believed in him, still loved him and it`s hard to shut those feelings off.

JA got there and it was loving, they had sex, and then they got into a spat and she felt used and abused once again and all those repressed feelings came out and she finally stood up for herself. She feared for her life and finally defended herself.

They`ll be no mention of the stabs or throat slitting.

Is Jodi allowed to get up and walk around during recess? And what is this judge doing, ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

fyi...JA's mom said that when JA got back from Utah, "JA acted better, more normal, than ever before!"

POTTY TIME. She couldn't wait another 20 minutes? OMG.

I wonder if she has bladder problems?

Probably just more stalling. Im hoping willy is finished for the lunch break or at least a little after

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

"The Loving Respite" ALV attempting to get the jury to learn how to identify it and comfortable with buying into it. As part of the cycle of abuse perpetrated by TA against Jodi.

I hope JM addresses that.

Brief clips on HLN website, they are slowly releasing more clips throughout today at the end of commercial breaks.

Thanks, I've caught some of the snippets but HLN bugs me too much to watch. I can't stand the nonstop commercials and obnoxious TH's. I'd rather watch the full vids from start to finish on David Lohr's youtube channel. I'm not seeing them there yet, but I bet he gets them shortly. I hope so, anyway.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun