trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if JA was allowed her journals in jail and she did some major tweaking to them.

I thought of that, or had someone else? That entry about the ink colors of the pens..."I like the orange, but I think I'll stick with blue"--WTF?

tumblr_ma88rdiVL01ry937io1_500.gif

So NOW we're relying on the journal. Alrighty then...

ALV read Jodi's journals and found no hint of jealousy re Mimi. I guess her keeping track of the number of dates, even saying "3 or perhaps only 2 1/2", didn't seem odd. Or Jodi coming over to clean during one of those dates and supposedly falling asleep outside Travis' bedroom door didn't raise an eyebrow? And Jodi writing that one date involved rock-climbing. No thought that Jodi was stalking TA and Mimi. ALV is ridiculous.

Of for God's sake!...
Use your noggin!....
Of course the gold digger was jealous!
Funny HLN was showing a liquid gold digger commercial earlier.
Lol - they slip those in on purpose I think.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Why is Alyce smiling so dang much, she reminds me of a crocodile hiding in the weeds. Seriously, what is so amusing? The slit throat or stab to the heart?

Pretty much hating the judgette now, how can she let any of this in. Horseradish. jmo.
Or just out of her depth.

Probably just more stalling. Im hoping willy is finished for the lunch break or at least a little after

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Not a chance. I think she's got, at minimum, another two days with this witness on direct. I would love to be wrong about this.

I was not able to watch or read yesterday... Is JW really in need of a potty break right now?

I'm not sure how much more of ALVs "testimony" on direct that I can take! :furious: I usually enjoy watching trials, enjoy seeing the process..even the most mundane of things, but this is really pushing me to my limit. :banghead:

Repeat after me:

Rebuttal!
Rebuttal!
Juan will win it on Rebuttal!

She's such an "expert" she can do couples counseling when one half of the couple has been dead for five years, knifed to death by the other half of the couple :banghead:

JMO - I think any average person who was inclined to defend Jodie could spin the same yarns as this so called expert. This is contrived testimony with no real point other than the character assasination of Travis Alexander.

Where on her continuum did character assasination fit in ? Right up there with stalker or terrorist wasn't it ?

I am wondering if JA was allowed her journals in jail and she did some major tweaking to them.

IMO anyone can take journal writings and pick throu them, over-analyze them, twist them to make them support a particular position. If he chooses, JM can have his expert do a similar thing only in a way that supports that JA was the abuser.
Also, the journal is the psychopath's version of things, so naturally the writings are as manipulative and deceptive and inaccurate as all the things the psychopath testified to.

Not a chance. I think she's got, at minimum, another two days with this witness on direct. I would love to be wrong about this.

We are on march jodi was arrested July what more can she rabble on about

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So he calls her when she is in Vegas and asks her to come home a day early to spend time with him but she says NO.

Does that sound like an abuse victim? Would a TRUE victim of Domestic Violence ever say NO like that if she were really afraid of her mate?

Thanks, I've caught some of the snippets but HLN bugs me too much to watch. I can't stand the nonstop commercials and obnoxious TH's. I'd rather watch the full vids from start to finish on David Lohr's youtube channel. I'm not seeing them there yet, but I bet he gets them shortly. I hope so, anyway.:rocker:

Understand, I had meetings earlier so had to record, so get to zap thru commercials to interrogations and testibaloney. I'm about to start zapping thru testibaloney too, my gosh, who has those railroad spikes, I'd like to clean out my ears too...bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun