trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the defense was reading the blogs.....they would have gotten the hint already that everyone is bored with the Violet.

You can heal from harsh words but can you heal from having your throat cut from ear to ear?

She's using other input as well--Travis email to Jodi, to other people, and to other women and videos, some other testimony from people who knew both. She is trained in recognizing patterns and there are plenty of them, here.

I'm sure she's seen more psychopaths in her 35 years than all of us put together. So one would think she would recognize one. She doesn't seem to think Jodi is a psychopath.

She knows her stuff. All I am saying is that this doesn't justify anything Jodi did, imo, but it might help mitigate the sentence. I have yet to see if she can justify self defense, but I doubt it given the crime scene.

IMO

I hear what you are saying, but respectfully, again...there is no independent corroboration of anything other than Travis was a "player," and that he cheated on at least one girlfriend. One of those girlfriends that he cheated on testified that he was never abusive. Everything else that appears "abusive" comes from Jodi's words.

We also know that many of Travis's friends considered Jodi a "stalker." We also know, now, that her parents thought she had mental problems. Have we heard anything from ALV saying that she considered these factors in her evaluation?

If you're argument is that Jodi was mentally ill, unstable, and Travis's boorish behavior ignited an irrational response that resulted in his death, then I'll get on board. But, if you agree with ALV, that Travis was an abuser, and ANYONE in JA's situation would have reacted similarly...then I say, show me how you can do that without using Jodi's words--using only those emails, videos, etc. that you speak of.

Who is this WildaboutTrial person doing the tweeting. Funny stuff he/she puts out there!

Travis introduced her to laws of attraxtion...what?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh Lord another long day!!!! #jodiarias :floorlaugh:

So Jodi rips out some pages, tells Alice what was "really" on them and Alice believes it? "Poor Alice, when she was just old."

ALV looking more professional *cough* . They are taking tips from us aren't they?

Seriously DT I think you should bring the colour coordinated days back.

ALV wastes no time in testifying that TA was mentally abusive, controlling, and tried to isolate JA by telling her not to write stuff about him in her journal.

I hate when she talks about the Law of Attraction considering her source is a documentary she watched.

Why would she let Travis read her journal? Journals are private, unless you are faking them in case the police find them.

Hello everyone....I'm late.......but finally here.

Oh please, she was only concerned with her reputation.

I have gotten emails from people who miss the "No Skanks" when I don't put it up. :snooty: Thou dost protest too much!
nana.gif

suck-ups

How nice. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics