trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can LaViolette testify that Travis had prior sexual relationships and was not a virgin when he met Jodi. Has that ever been proven?

Juan not objecting?

Less than 1 month to go!!

Sorry folks, I'm interjecting gifs to help my anxiety over this case. I hope you all don't mind.

200.gif

I'm making a Matrushka doll. This Defense case has made me very prolific. Rage fueled doll making. Hmmmmmm maybe that's a bad thing lol!!

Look upon Boycie Boy here and be calmed. :seeya:

i am SOOO over this....but as soon as I walk away that is when JM will get up to cross

to walk away til Monday. It's almost lunch and they are still in May. Juan ain't getting his chance til next week.

I'm walking away for a while too, had enough for a while

Update: we are in May 08 and by now JW is about to loose her own witness

This week's testimony: A poem....eh-em...

B is for boring
O is for OMG
R is for REALLY????
I is for I want Juan
N is for NO more, make it stop....
G is for Get us Juan!!!

The End

reviewed IM's between JA and TA . . .talking about Wayne Dyer - jokes about his daughter teases about temper - who is spiritual guru . . .TAsaid my worse is worse - if I could transmit that fury I couldn't be stopped. (transmute vs transmit)
that schizz is scary

JA says you will master it one day

important?
TA talk about his temper - folks she works with afraid of own anger and unable to control it - huge energy - scary for them unless they get help. ALV exchange acknowledge his anger- JA has seen it - TA acknowledges he has it .. .

another part of conversation review part where JA talk about her self-esteem
ALV needs to review it - #585

TA trying to make her feel better? on and off - he tells her . . .
JA self esteem how bad she feels on inside - innocent *advertiser censored* star who now feels lousy about herself - insight about JA feeling on 5/10 about their relationship.

their sexual relationship TA is allude . . . .
objection she already answer question
she has not

TA compare her to 2 or 3 other women - no sexual equivalent to her - there is a 3rd woman who might have been but he didn't get far enough along to see -
is this attempt for JA to feel better bout self?
object = sustained

before JA these women
he is comparing women on a sexual basis in his life prior - speak to deception from tA - he continues to claim he is a virgin to numbers of women in relations via text, IM's or in person - prior to JA he had sex with other women -
JA looking to TA's family members in court?

phone sex - TA and JA =
DV concerned . . . fact this tape made in May 2008 - this nature - ALV not sure in relation to DV
is JA completely separated from him - she wasn't - she make steps but not fully separated

(JA looks really pale today IMO)

I won't watch another trial even if given a million, no a billion dollars. I'm totally serious.

8more minutes.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members