trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG stop giggling Wilmott and ALV so freaking inapropriate! nothing youre saying is remotely humorous

Is this an episode of Cheaters or a murder trial?

"UNLEASH MARTINEZ" *clash of the titans voice*

So the direct of ALV isn't going to be finished today either. Well, someone yesterday or the day before, said she had a seminar set for Monday I believe? Well she better be cancelling that! I hope Juror #5 is sending some evil mojo into the back of JA's screwed up brain since she's sitting right behind her! Perfect!

Most men go after a women who is younger then them, geesh this is such nonsense

I was disappointed, Juror #5 is nothing like I thought she would look....Sigh lol

This is so not fair - I want to cry! None of this justifies what Travis went through. :tears:

Only JA supporters would believe Travis sent her that text simply for leaving a picture at his house. ALV and JW both sounded like fools during that part.
I actually think it's funny that they describe the mean IMs as character assassination. I'm sure the jury is as anxious as we are for Juan to cross so we can hear the truth.

If my name was being dropped by JW and her so called expert I'd be calling a lawyer. WTF is going on in that courtroom and why is it allowed?? Please somebody help me out here.

This is just revolting. I can't believe that the judge has allowed this woman to evaluate TA based on his journals and emails when he is not even able to provide his own view in person. This is just an outright travesty.

News flash!

Travis engaged in sexual activities before Jodi!

Thud....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A man who sexualizes women? Well, I've never! Wait...maybe I've met a COUPLE... Or a LOT! :banghead:

yep - Travis "played the field" as his friends say (with a grin)
so what
and guess what - he was not in a relationship with Ja except in her mind

Hey, guys! Let's all believe whatever ALV says. She's a really good judge of character! I mean, she believed JA's BS, so yeah!

Women who lie about their sexual experience are justified, though. Right ALV?

Travis saying he was a virgin is inexcusable.

SO WHAT??!?! Travis had sex..
How can this woman know what these other women have issue with? They are all vulnerable?? SO RIDICULOUS!!!

I may lose part of my mind here.

"Vulnerability" is being naked, and wet, and trapped in the shower of your own home while some psycho attacks you with a Chef's knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty