trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h
Just as I say that, Nurmi, Willmott, Alyce all exit the courtroom out the front door. Stay tuned. Juan is still here with Flores. #JodiArias

outTrial @WildAboutTrial

Mike B is the court reporter for those asking. He is now seated up front in his usual position. #JodiArias

Retweet
Favorite

2m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Just as I say that, Nurmi, Willmott, Alyce all exit the courtroom out the front door. Stay tuned. Juan is still here with Flores. #JodiArias

defense team must be filling in DV expert on what happened after she left chambers and JM walked in #JodiArias

Maybe ALV wants to bail after the mean prosecutor talked to her in such a nasty tone last week and the dwarfs did not come out to save her ?

That was my first thought also.

That was my theory. Yes.

However, someone above also replied (sorry didn't multi quote!)

And that person said that with her statement of "Check the cameras, I wasn't there" throws that theory into question.

I do remember her saying that about the red light cameras. But it still doesn't make sense to me.

DAMNIT JODI! You are going down with the death penalty!

Let your ego take over...you KNOW it's killing her (pun not really intended) to have us speculating and making things fit that aren't true.

She WANTS everyone to really know. I KNOW she does!!!!! She wants to correct everyone everytime they put out something that didn't happen or didn't happen that way.

Knowing how bad WE want to know what really happened...I believe in my heart that she wants it more.

Which leads me to the theory she will in fact write a book. Once she is sentanced to death and all appeals are extinguished.

BBM: What little Ms." I'm the smartest one in the room" doesn't know is that red light cameras only snap a photo when a car runs a red light. They don't photograph every car on the road. So, duh on her!:twocents:

I vote for death. Although the method I have in mind is not legal.

#jodiarias defense in hall with LaViolette. Juan and Det. Sit alone in the well of court. No judge yet. Jodi in custody. Jury in jury room

How could Alyce talking to Sam cause a mistrial? The jury was not present --were they?

If you were a juror, would you give JA
1. Life in prison
OR
2. Death

I've always been against the death penalty. However, this is first time I'd vote for Death for Jodi

I would be for LWOP IF she is in a cell all by herself and has no social life.

per tweetdom, Jodi is back in her seat -- all present. Come on - let's get going!

What do you think ALV's TRAVEL RATE is? And where are they traveling to?? Outside the courtroom?? WtH???
Nurmi's stalling for the inevitable, and ALV's stalling for $.

Juan is gonna tear her a new one! She's going to limp off that stand:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember an old case where the FBI was able to determine the age of ink, anyone remember that?

Yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members