trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone convince me to get off my duff and spend at least the next 30 minutes on housework.

Why? It will all be there later, right?

Yeah and if it's anything like my house - it will be dirty again like 10 mins later - so there's really no reason to clean in a timely fashion unless it's something that will attract vermin - that's high priority.

Howdy everybody. My motto for today is

YOU WANNA SPAR WITH ME?????????

Love it.

If only JM would enter court today with his Sprawl shorts, no shirt and hands wrapped ready to go...alot of wimmens on here would be ecstastic!

Have to thank ya'll in advance for the posts - in office today, will have to play catch up later.

Boy, if Snow White was abused, I'd like to know what ALV thinks of Cinderella and Hansel & Gretel.

Has anyone heard what the confrontation between the DVT and the sisters?, You think the therapist conscience could be getting to her?

I wonder if they will mention ALV approaching Travis sister? I would love her to get a good public dress down for that.

I've been trying to catch up all morning, but hadn't heard about this. What happened??!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

:what: For the record, you guys suck at motivating me.

macbook, ipad, iphone, coffee, and something to smoke.

good morning y'all! gonna go ahead and stretch cause sometimes i get so excited about juanderful starts hitting it home, im scared i might pull a muscle.

BBM

:eek:

:welcome: Ask Steely.

Due to having one of the funniest names on the board, I say yes. Softails are still excluded. :snooty:

:guitar::guitar:...Hi-Ho...Hi-Ho....it's off to court we go....!

:floorlaugh:

I'M HERE - Am I late???? How long until Juan time??
OMG - I lost track of time!!
Hi everybody!!! Are we ready?????

Looking for some more good Juan today. Hope it starts on time, I only have 1 hr to
listen today.

Wonder if we will be on the Snow White story line today again?

Can anyone tell me how to watch a split screen of the trial? :peace:

Hello to everyone in amazing Juanderland!! :razz:

If you have Windows 7, you can drag one screen to the far left, one screen to the far right and you have 2 split screens of anything.

I often have the trial open and work open - split screen....or something on my laptop and the trial on my TV.

hey multi-tasking is the only way!

Checking in! I hope we all have a Juanderful day!

Melanie

I read a post claiming that the defense added a new witness to the list. Please let that not be true. Is it?

i hope it's not true. i'm so ready for their 'case' to be over. if it IS true, wonder who it is?

Hearing voices through the WAT feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member