trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I understanding this? JM is asking the judge to make her answer and the judge is over ruling JM? Is this crazy?

ALV is combative and unhelpful and says things like "you're trying to trick me" to Juan. Shouldn't an expert just answer the questions? There shouldn't be an emotional response from ALV--it's not objective. JMOO

The jury knows Juan has caught her in a lie and its just getting started.

IMO

This is what the judge should say to Willmott when she objects.

tumblr_m8di0soHVe1qb4t0ro1_500.gif

I don't know if he can challenge her effectively as to whether she was a keynote speaker or not. She is actually a very well known speaker in DV issues, especially in California. My mom even saw her speak!!!

He has to knock her down a few pegs in preparation for the rest of his cross...go Juan!

What did the judge say to the jury? Anything more then normal? Grr no audio on cnn and then tried to switch sites and my internet company denied me access to abc15 , then internet went completely out, finally comes on still denied access so I had to find another one and then my husband needed me to help him chop a branch off a tree. One more interruption and I might scream.

Asked them if they talked to juror #5.

ALV way to invested in fighting JM over this keynote speaker issue. JM will not be wrong on this. ALV wasting court's time.

What did the judge say to the jury? Anything more then normal? Grr no audio on cnn and then tried to switch sites and my internet company denied me access to abc15 , then internet went completely out, finally comes on still denied access so I had to find another one and then my husband needed me to help him chop a branch off a tree. One more interruption and I might scream.

Asked them if they saw anything about the case in the meda
Asked if they had any contact with juror #5

There is no such thing as a keynote speaker in a breakout session! That's like saying "I'm the president of the united states in my own life"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela