trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone convince me to get off my duff and spend at least the next 30 minutes on housework.

Speed clean Schuby. You have 8 minutes. Think of the cleaning JA accomplished in that long. :what:

Happy Monday, everyone!! You don't usually hear happy about a Monday. But today is no ordinary Monday - it's Juanday! I'm so excited - justice for Travis!!

It's no 'manic monday' that's for sure!

atthelake

popsicle said yesterday that family said what are you going to do when the trial is over and popsicle said there are two more coming up. popsicle, will you be following Andrea Sneiderman?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
To me, the lack of injuries Arias suffered as she murdered Travis shows that even when he is being murdered, Travis did not have it in him to hurt Arias to save his own life. (Quote from WS Member-Thurston)

Yes, will you??

The TV this morning, read a few of the texts that Travis wrote to Jodi via the information given by Alyce V. However, they said the worse of it cannot be read on TV because it's so vile.

They read she was told she was similar to Satan, and all other rather horrendous things to tell someone. Is there a link that would give me the missing texts, i.e. the ones read in the courtroom but cannot be put on TV because they are too graphic and too demeaning?

Where would I find this thread/link with this information?

@WildAboutTrial

Juan speaks with Travis' family as we wait. They whisper and smile.

@WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is here, I was wrong about his fashion forecast. He has on a light tan suit with an ugly weird tan/brown designed tie.

seal.gif

Have to thank ya'll in advance for the posts - in office today, will have to play catch up later.

Boy, if Snow White was abused, I'd like to know what ALV thinks of Cinderella and Hansel & Gretel.

BBM

My guess is that she blames Hansel somehow for his role in Gretel's abuse.

Gotta go to work! :sigh: Please take lots of notes and a few screen caps if possible. I hate this time difference. I miss all the important stuff when it happens.

People on Youtube post the days trial without commercials.

I had a horrible thought this morning. There was a ten day break between the end of the state's case and the start of the defense. Do you all think there will be a lag before rebuttal? :what:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h
@SheilaNJ Judge just warned the lawyers who she is talking with that trial will begin at 9:30. let's cross our fingers.

someone is optimistic....:blushing::what:

Juan doesn't need to bring up about Alyce approaching Travis's Sister. Like Wendy Murphy said the Defense could have put her up to that and it could be a trap. Better to let the Judge handle it.

One question I'd love for Juan to ask this morning.....morning ms.alv how was your weekend? Hope you had a nice one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member