trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy, Ms. laV is steaming today, she really has her knickers in a twist.

Judge says ALV can you answer the question yes or no?

AlV says no

Judge says JM rephrase

WTH??????? Just tell the witness to answer YES or NO

What is wrong with this judge?? Now she lets the witness run the courtroom???

"You're trying to trick me."

Projection -- it's what's for lunch.

This is what happens when a witness doesn't know where she is being led, but she knows that her advocacy is going to trap her one way or another. That's why she won't answer his questions.

Just walked in, figured I missed a couple of hours - looks like not so much missed cause of delays (surprise!).
Travis' family looks so sad and exhausted - how can ALV attempt snappy comebacks at a trial that involves the brutal slaying of a man, and the possible death of a woman? There should be no smirking about that. If I couldn't see it , I would not believe it to be true.
It's just sad.

suestodola_zpsfc8650ca.jpg
JA's face is looking fuller. She must have decided to eat. She's wearing Sue's blouse again!

I noticed that LOL... it's a family affair for the DT.

Wow...AVL is being belligerent and is self destructing before our very eyes. Judge has had to admonish her twice.....this is awesome.

AVL is tossing all professionalism to the side and is out of control if you ask me. I see a big implosion coming!

Yes!

Me thinks all of Alice's testimony should be tossed since her tools are now not valid! Bye Alice.

Looks like Jodi is wearing one of KC's puff sleeved blouses. How funny. Where do they even find such blouses now, they're so out of style

I am not sure if I can post.....I might say someone bad about ALV....I wish there were better guidelines....like her chart?? errrrrrr......

You can attack the content, not her as a person, or her business. Do so and you can lose your privileges--like I did last week!:blushing:

Lying on your resume....me LIKEY! Looks like grumpy cat is back

Her clinical body of work seems really flimsy for her to be testifying like she is, her cv is basically that of a schmoozer who does a lot of speaking engagements.

Can't have it both ways Team Jodi! I you want the continuum - Juan gets the continuum too. Don't get mad just cause he knows how to use it better than you!

Did you see that look Alyce gave Juan as he walking up and she was drinking her water? Yikes! You would think she's the one on trial for her life here. She's being so very defiant for no reason. She seems to be taking all of this very personally. What a weird woman.

I also agree with what others said earlier, it does look like Jodi has been crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela