trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any member of the DT had any decency they would have told her to plead guilty and get it over with...

Who types up these motions?? Terrible grammar!

"Note should also be made of the fact that the conduct described above has
ramifications that effect (sic) the ability of Ms. Arias to present her defense as the public
response to this unprofessional conduct has involved berating witnesses via e-mail,
telephone and in various internet forums. Said action has not only caused personal
distress to these witnesses but has made it difficult for them to provide effective
testimony for Ms. Arias."

Heavens forfend. Could they mean... nah.

So, by reading this motion, clearly ALV, is being affected internet postings. IMO.

But HOW can that be??? She has no knowledge of how to use the internet or computers!

("But you can catch my Snow White gig on Youtube in it's entirety!")

The very first person I though of - another chick with a manifesto:
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Solanas"]Valerie Solanas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I highly recommend the film 'I Shot Andy Warhol' - one of my all time favorites!

proceedings with a level of unfairness that cannot be cured by any other means.

:floorlaugh:

In other words, JM has us beat, there's no way we can outsmart him.

Lol SHE IS GUILTY WE ARE THROWING IN THE TOWEL !!!

please get us away from this scary crazy woman ASAP
MOO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

From the motion:

COMES NOW, Ms. Arias, by and through undersigned counsel to request that a mistrial be declared based on the prosecutorial misconduct that has infested these proceedings with a level of unfairness that cannot be cured by any other means. Ms. Arias bases this assertion on the fact that the circus like atmosphere inside the courtroom that to date has included counsel for the State yelling at witnesses, attacking witnesses on a personal level and throwing evidence. Not content with confining his misconduct to inside the courtroom counsel for the State, pursuant to his own admissions, chose to release evidence that was not coming into evidence at trial to the media and to pose for pictures with his so called fans on the courthouse steps has turned what is supposed to be a trial that comports with the rights due Ms. Arias pursuant to the 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments to the United States Constitution and Art. 2, §§ 4, 15, 23, and 24 of the Arizona Constitution into something that more closely resembles a modern day equivalent to the Salem Witch Trials which ended in 1693. This State of affairs has placed counsel for Ms. Arias in a position that they cannot fulfill the duties they owe Ms. Arias, pursuant Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure, Rule 6.8. Counsel’s inability to fulfill these duties would thus result in Ms. Arias not having the benefit of the rights she is due pursuant to the 5th, 6th and 14th Amendments to the United States Constitution. Support for this Motion can be found in the attached Memorandum of Points and Authorities that is incorporated herein by reference.
MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES
I. RELEVANT FACTS
OpeningstatementsinthismatterweremadeonJanuary2,2013. Sincethattimethe State has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness who took the stand in support of Ms. Arias and has hurled personal insults at defense counsel. In response to this behavior Ms. Arias has had to make several oral motions for mistrial that have beensummarily denied by this court. More recently Ms. Arias has had to make mistrial motions because the State has not confined its misconduct to inside the courtroom. Most prominent amongst this extra-curricular misconduct is his decision to pose for photographs with his “fans” outside the courthouse steps where jurors could potentially see him so doing. In further efforts to prove his case in the court of public opinion rather than a court of law on April 4, 2013, the State unapologetically admitted that it had released a plethora of damming evidence that would not otherwise come into trial to the media. Pending before this court is a motion for mistrial based on the former, Ms. Arias’ motion for mistrial based on the latter was summarily denied.
Note should also be made of the fact that the conduct described above has ramifications that effect the ability of Ms. Arias to present her defense as the public response to this unprofessional conduct has involved berating witnesses via e-mail, telephone and in various internet forums. Said action has not only caused personal distress to these witnesses but has made it difficult for them to provide effective testimony for Ms. Arias....

[Give me a freakin break...]

Manifesto! And signing copies to sell later!

Add to example list of Jodi's narcissism, along with hanging her drawings beside the masters', IQ as high as Einstein's, several alleged admirers asking her out for the same weekend.....

yoikes, I say, just yoikes...

I can just see her lovely horse head drawing she did hung up next to . . . let's say . . . Monet!

Can you believe ALv, upon meeting Jodi for the first time apologizes to the lying murderess. Was she as sorry that Travis had pictures of his butchered corpse spread all over the internet for the WHOLE world to see. I was disgusted with her smug answers. Is she equating Jodi's shame at having her private life exposed in the media to Travis losing his life? What a piece of work.

I'm watching Mikee Daniels on youtube :rocker:

I believe that was the grammar nazi, self described copy editor, JA.

That reminds me of the time our School Superintendent, who was a crook, tried to sue our bridge club for slander because we kept talking about him. Imagine a bridge club doing such a thing.

Who types up these motions?? Terrible grammar!

"Note should also be made of the fact that the conduct described above has
ramifications that effect (sic) the ability of Ms. Arias to present her defense as the public
response to this unprofessional conduct has involved berating witnesses via e-mail,
telephone and in various internet forums. Said action has not only caused personal
distress to these witnesses but has made it difficult for them to provide effective
testimony for Ms. Arias."

Oh boo hoo. Lying under oath will get that result every time.

" Einstein IQ" I don't think even Drew Pinsky saw this one coming.:floorlaugh:

I'll have to watch him tonight- he'll be interested in her delusions of grandeur.
Hey Drew- not an illness, just a conceited *advertiser censored*!

I have been able to get bits and pieces today because of the flu/fever/cough. However, the part I did see I hope the jury understood. ALV was there as a forensic evaluator not as a therapist or friend. She was their to ask questions and get answers and get out. Nothing more. She has clearing proven she has no boundries.

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Perhaps the Einstein IQ-endowed defendant has overlooked the fact that items autographed by famous people usually increase in value after their deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper