trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:00 Chris Williams@chriswnewsEx parte proceeding is when something is brought up without notice & the one side involved gets a chance to be briefed #notalawyer

So would this mean JM brought it up????

Omg Jodie and wilmott dressed same colors and Jodie's lil girl hair dew.

(((((BREAKING NEWS))))))

Domestic Violence Expert Sees No Evidence that Jodi Arias Lied.

images

At least twice during her testimony JA described Travis picking her up off her feet pre-slam.

So she seemed to be indicating that he picked her up and she was rotated 360 degrees? Or just short of it because she landed flat on the floor? With no injuries???

Hey there! Haven't seen you in a while! Nice to see you around!

HI, good to see you too! I'll be honest, I had to skip Mz LaViolence's direct exam/lovefest with Willmott. I've had my own stresses and witnessing this debauchery and seeing what's being done to Travis and his family everyday was getting to be too much.

I can't express how much admiration and empathy I have for all of the families who go through this process and how much gratitude I have for those who support them. They're stronger and more courageous than I could ever be.

Self timeouts are good. Recharging was helpful.

I know we are all impatient with the way the trial is proceeding but I don't understand how this ex parte proceeding is being seen as the Judge not having control over her courtroom. There are laws and procedures that have to be followed. It's not as if she can pick and choose. I have issues with some things she does or doesn't do but I support any and all legal requirements. I can't imagine trying to be the Judge in this trial.
I have to keep reminding myself, this isn't a reality show or a series on TV. It's real life and it's the law. JJS is simply doing her job. Hearing motions or having ex parte proceeding is part of juris prudence. IMO

I will say...I do love it that once we get started, they just jump right in!

She should be able to say how much weight she gave what sources in her "assessment."

She also thinks little-girl braids are "hot". Thankfully, they've kept her from wearing THOSE in the courtroom. I wouldn't put it past her for a second to TRY them in the courtroom, though, to make the male jurors think of the butt-nekkid (nude (or even naked) is too tasteful a word for her) photos of her, plus she knows all the news sites would be buzzing about it.

My theory on those awful braids on the day she murdered Travis:

What better way to contain hairs that may fall out and leave evidence? Braid your hair and even hair that naturally falls out would be contained within the weave of the braid.

That's why her hair was braided. Looks ridiculous.

Is ALV a bit subdued today (ie, xanaxed?). She looks pale and tired.

Maybe the ex parte meeting in chambers was about the 'manifesto' and JA confessed to lying - so therefore it is out??? Just wondering here..

Oh for god sake why cant she answer yes or no

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members