trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this judge allow this witness to continue being hostile and unresponsive?!!:furious:

omg apple and snow white. ALV was gaving JA ideas

Seriously! Get her a neck chord STAT! I think JSS needs to question her like I do my kids before they leave for school, "Do you have your glasses? Do you have your sweater? Did you go potty before getting on the stand?" Ugh.

And hello, new here. Longtime guest lurker but just joined.

Welcome.
You are right she is acting like a child.

DANG!!She's been on the stand for 9 days in a row and she has STILL not realized that she is going to need her stupid UGLY glasses EVERY DAY??? Has she even remembered one day?? IT would probably be less expensive to hire a court employee to be in charge of reminding her every day than to pay for the time it takes her to saunter around at 350.00 per hour to "go get her glasses" DUH!!!!

ALV so mired in tunnel vision that she doesn't know or care what's in the police report.

Wouldn't knowing about the police report be a key thing to remember?:banghead:

Ha don't look over there I am asking the questions!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OOOOOOH. Juan just confronted her about looking "over there" (to the defense table?)

JMO ... but I think ALV NOT having her glasses is to STALL for time ... and maybe signal to the DT !

MOO !

Little "Screw you's" to disrupt Juan's flow, she probably thinks it's a little power trip like she's running this exchange.

Oh, my! An expert witness who hasn't recently reviewed significant information for her testimony? Are you kidding me? :eek: ALV should have known this case inside-out in order to testify in a trial of this magnitude.

exhibit #605 read highlighted portion
your handwriting - deals with issues on cuts on the hands JA received @ time of TA death?
correct
JA said cuts on her hands were from cutting apples
correct
did you verify what she said was true?

no
could have gone to witnesses, statements from detectives, police report
I did read police report long ago - didn't go back to it
did you review her statements to the police
I did a very long time ago . . trying to put it in context
I understand you don't want context
would you advise the witness judge

you reviewed video tapes
of police no I didn't
I reviewed transcripts . .
another version of how finger cut . . assume 4 differenet versions of how she cut her fingers . . .wouldn't that cause a problem for you
I cannot answer yes or no and be honest about how I a nswer
issues involving gas can about the defendant and her old boyfriend
Darryl Brewer - yes
she asked DB for use of 2 gas cans to take on the trip before she went on the trip
I am aware
caused you problems with her truthfulness
I don't believe it did
lets take a look @ your notes

exhibit#
(JM is getting in a ton of exhibits today IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member