trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else catch that ALV just referred to JA as "the defendant" for the first time?

I HOPE she does fess up that she was TOLD not to call around. She needs to if she wants to save any shred of dignity

Excellent, JM just got her to admit she let the defence dictate what information she was allowed to take into consideration: biased, not an impartial witness

I disagree. I think ALV actually does believe Jodi. This is what happens when someone has extreme bias in their professional work

I think she is in it for the money and the popularity of being on a high profile case.

OMG! Now she is gonna blame the defense for not interviewing more people???

you took statements from other people called collateral sources . . compared with JA's statements . . . you viewed DB's statement . . .question of JA asking to borrow gas cans in late May 2008 - JA told him she needed to borrow 2 gas cans trip to Mesa and didn't want to run out of gas.

this page has no mention of Utah whatsoever- read it.

read it to yourself . . .
does mention Utah . . . same paragraph mentioning Grand Canyon
mentions Utah after says Mesa . . doesn't talk about Utah first -no
created problem for you
created a question for me
you thought decision to go to Mesa was last minute decision . . even though you read statements from police in an effort to resolve this question you decided to believe the defendant.
she said she was going to Utah . . the journals and IM's indicated that as well.
irrespective of other sources you used
respectivec of other sources I used - I don't remember police report

you could have called DB to ask him what she said
I could have but told to rely on information I had
you are now saying you were restricted by someone - have you ever said you were restricted . .no

no one told you or restricted your assessment . . . you could have spoken to DB . .
I asked about interviewing other people and I was given the collateral sources
objection
approach

4.gif

Sidebar #345,906,123

ok so now she was not allowed to interview others......UNETHICAL much?

Uh-oh, is Alyce throwing her defense team under the bus?????

She probably asked the DT about interviewing other people and they handed her the police reports and texts and said that was good enough.

Isn't it a bad thing for the DT that she's saying she was instructed to only use the info she had and not talk to other people???

Smh now she's turning on the defense with the truth FINALLY. I guess they might ask for a mistrial based on her turning states witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon