Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 59s

One thing I know is that psychologists do not like just saying yes or no. #JodiArias

--

No,. Just the hired ones for the DT!

QUOTE=kaki;9194533]May 3!! Its going to still be going in May?[/QUOTE]

:rollercoaster:

considering court on friday this week and april 26th and may 3rd woooooo hooooo

The gist of that trip - they had a fight . . .Lisa Andrews said he was very negative . . .
I want to now who started the fight, when it was . . where happened if JA had any information....
afternoon break . . . . court considering holding trial this Frid 9:30- 12:30
next Fri 9-4 and May 3 10-4 if any of those dates cause problem

April 12 - 9:30 - 12:30
April 26 - 9-4
May 3 10-4

in addition - one juror has a conflict this Thursday = start @ 10 instead 9:30 . . .I know another juror has another conflict for another day - we are discussing that.

JA is smiling and whispering to JW . . .

Yes. But frankly it would not have been possible for the defense to find an expert who (1) was willing to take JA's side and (2) was also able to come across as objective on cross.

Thank you for the reply! :) So, do you believe there was any kind of actual agreement that she would NOT allow herself to be guided or manipulated to a more pro-prosecution position during cross? Do those types of conversations actually happen between witnesses & attorney's? So curious, again thanks!

JA is pretending to have interesting things to talk about with JW for ATTENTION. She's been doing this all her life and she STINKS!

Sounds like the jury asked for court on Fridays, they must be going bonkers.

Omg. Did I just hear JA say, I have a headache? Someone just said that.

Oh yes you did ALV you thought the fact that TRAVIS taped it showed that he was abusing her then you found out that he didn't and now you want to mitigate that for Jodi. IMO ... waiting for Juan to prove it.

Mrs G, Just "thanks" is not enough! I was screaming this at my monitor!! Of coooouuurssssse if Travis had recorded it, it would have been because he was controlling and manipulative, using the tape for salacious, exploitative and obscene reasons and probably blackmail as well. Oh!? It was Jodi??? Welllll, then, they were just mutually enjoying each other <weird fake creepy grin>

Wow with JAs nurse number 3 obsession !!!!!!!!!

Is it just me but when Jodie talks to wilmott I see her get real close and she gets a gleam in her eye
If thine right eye offend thee
Pluck it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members