trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't this two fold then? how can we believe Jodi was abused if she took no action because of the abuse?

she didn't call police
she didn't seek medical care
she didn't stop seeing travis
she didn't tell anyone
she continues sleeping with travis

she took NO action to stop it, how can we believe she was abused? her word is obviously NOT sufficient

No kidding! There are so many dimensions to this unbelievable idiocy I can't wrap my head around it.

I don't understand how anyone can defend someone who has admitted to savagely killing someone! Why?!

I believe they are assigned by the public defenders office. Or they are bottom feeders looking for fame. (Jose Baez comes to mind)

Holy moly. I never NEVER use the 'c' word but I tell ya, I am internally screaming that word at this woman.
What a defiant disgrace to all women. It's one thing to be a strong woman but to be an indignant, arrogant and ignorant one behind a title 'service to others' is illegal!!

i only use it with the word thunder in front of it. makes for fun while yelling at my macbook

I'm about to lose it. Why is HLN playing long clips from Monday and Tuesday??? The trial is going on right now. WTF!!

Oh puhleeeze. Not the "official" relationship nonsense again.

Laviolet(sp?) makes me want to drink now:furious:
2vxh84p.jpg

Juan is steamrolling her with the truth, the facts and JA's own words. God Bless him!

Raisincharlie, would you say she's a bit "off song" today?

I'm thinking she is trying to figure out what song is on the list right now...:D
I just keep hearing the soundtrack from "Titanic" myself.

If this woman was aware of the moving AFTER breakup, how is that not a red flag to her?????????

Oh, yeah. She couldn't let it go. Had to move to Mesa to stalk him.

let's get into the stalking behavior.

Give her hell JM

The judge really has to take control, especially in making this woman answer a yes or no question with a yes or no. Come on judge, do your job.

Perhaps the Judge is Bi-Polar. Yesterday she appeared to take control (re:massive amount of DT objections), but Today she's lost control in 10 minutes flat. Prozac to Courtroom 5. OY!

WOW. The hate is oozing from ALV this morning. Not even trying to hide it.

Why does she deliberately NOT find stalking behavior in JA? She had this information before. Deliberate?

Hello all. I'm a lurker who couldn't help but post:seeya: Want to thank you all for the great questions. I haven't been here since Anna Nicole Smith, but it's nice to know you guys are still here. Forgive me if I'm really rusty at this.

:welcome5:

Juan: "I'm over here."

Hahaha! (Admonishing ALV for again looking toward the DT, I presume.)

The saving grace about this testimony is that the Jury can see exactly what we see.
ALV ineffective dodging and weaving. No way are they buying her bs.

OMG...just because you don't see something that Travis says about her moving to Mesa AFTER they break up...

Doesn't mean it's not a HUGE RED FLAG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo