trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSS sounds really mad...think she's finally had enough of this witness?

I can only hope the Jury can see through this debacle for what it really is.

the judge is a few days late telling ALV she can talk all she wants on redirect.

seriously. she should have been admonished long ago about not answering questions as they're asked.

She is bad and showing her bias without looking at Jodi's behavior as a stalker. JODI went to him.. He did not follow her...

I think he has just met his impeachment quota with Snow white.

So sick of these leading objections!!!!! :banghead:

ugh I just worked out and need to go take a shower but I don't want to miss this!!

She peeped in his windows Alyce, is that NOT stalking?

Have you ever seen anything like this? Ever?

In a witness? yes, on a smaller scale and it has resulted in very, very irritated judges and a total loss of credibility.

Why is JW grinning? There is absolutely nothing funny about this!

This is so much less fun than watching JM dismantle Dr. Samuels. I'd give my left arm for a robust, "I beg your pardon sir!"

JM is artfully asking the questions and reminding the jurors of information despite ALV refusing to answer. Go JM!!

She should be held in contempt. Everyone else has to answer questions. She's trying to act like she's above all of this

Mr Martinez is brilliant! I know I've said it before, but he is just amazing!

tumblr_mfrcabbzej1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

AVL sounds exactly like she's JA's mother - defending her daughter against a bad boyfriend. Objectivity? Eh....not so much.

In his police interview, JA's dad says that when JA called him about this, she had snuck over to TA's house..... Wish JM could play that portion of the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun