trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okaaaaay, so if I don't get a restraining order, I'm not being stalked? :what:

She is really pizzing a lot of abused women off today, imo.

She is going to get flack for saying this when she even says in her seminars that victims rarely report their stalkers out of fear or get a RO thinking the abuser will rage even more.

She is blaming Travis for his own death.:(

What just happened? ALV just gets up and walks away?

How about if a person is TOO AFRAID to "do" anything? Isn't that what she said about the reason a person wouldn't report abuse? They're AFRAID of the person abusing them?

She didn't have a problem with JA not calling police or telling anybody or writing about alleged abuse. Why is TA, who said REPEATEDLY she was stalking and is DEAD, being held to a higher standard?!? :twocents:

This is infuriating.

According to this witness, since Travis didn't report anything regarding stalking, then there is no reason to believe it happened.

Yet, the throat slasher didn't seek any police help, Dr. care, or seek restraints regarding the "domestic violence", and she believes it all.

This woman is really a piece of work.

I have always given ALV the benefit of the doubt, but this is beyond the pale. She is too caught up in wanting to be right, to admit to obvious truths. Just because TA continued to have a relationship with JA after she was exhibiting stalking behaviors doesn't mean he wasn't afraid. How many of her female victims have probably been spied on by abusive boyfriends, had boyfriends who have followed them, yet kept a relationship with them? Wasn't that what her book was about? Why abuse victims don't leave?

Yes, yes 1,000 times YES!

Jodi seems like she is at someone else's trial. She is so into being JW's helper, it is like none of this has anything to do with her. :waitasec:

Not for nothing but most guys who feel they are being stalked probably don't take it as seriously as women should (i.e., restraining orders, calling police, etc.). Sense of "I can take care of myself and defend myself against any woman"...

Can someone tell me....Is there a point where JM can say, "Your honor, I move to have ALV's testimony stricken for impeachment", or does he just keep pounding the point home until he's convinced the jury has gotten it?

oh I see, so it's Travis' fault ...jhe wasn't stalked because he didn't call the police

But Jodi was abused even though she never called the police...or filed a report...or told anyone. Nice double standard there Alyce.

I defy and challenge any TH's on TV to dare say that Juan Martinez was anything but BRILLIANT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm