trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce used journals to determine Travis was a pedophile - no mention of it in journals, and Alyce never saw the photos.. Only Jodi's word that Alyce "chose" to believe..

Join Websleuths guests....you will enjoy communicating during the trial with us here!

Definitely.

It saddens me to say that restraining orders do carp... I guess I should say - in my experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The restraining order I filed against my abuser helped me the most when he was incarcerated pending trial. Each time he attempted to contact me through phone either by calling from the jail or getting a friend to call me (to sway me/get me back) I would call LE each time and show them the order, so by the time it went to trial, he had approx 20 violations of the order, which then was used by the judge to add to his sentence for DV. (he got 3 years total and enough time for me to rebuild my life in another state)

ALV is determined to only talk about DV because that's what she was hired to do. :furious:

No, she's not an expert, but she tarred the victim with whatever brush the defendant provided her with.

Everyday JA, the DT and their Experts murder Travis all over again. How the family gets through it day after day I haven't a clue. I'd like to think Travis, through his spirit, is able to give them the strength. When the guilty verdict comes in I wish for each of them peace. And may Jodi ride with the Devil for eternity. I hate her.

I sure wish I had a job that paid me $300/hr and I was allowed to make all these "mistakes".

No kidding - thats even more money than weather forecasters make, and they get paid whether they make mistakes or not! :floorlaugh:

ALV: What I chose to believe is that there was DV

And there we have it. Finally, after all these days, one single solitary truth comes from her mouth!

I am LOVING this line of questioning

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

She believes TA was masturbating to a naked pic of a kid. She has now reached a new low. Nothing more can be said. Unutterably inhuman. Sick.

tumblr_m8zcdrCDwD1qhlgxlo1_400.gif

Errr talking to the jury much? Throwing in a Mr Martinez doesn't make it any better.

Well, well, well...Jodi accomplished what she set out to do with her insidious lie about Travis and the alleged child *advertiser censored*. One person in this world does believe her: ALV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24