trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have never yelled at my computer before today. I cannot stand this "woman".

Get out of here, Alyce. Many woman and even men call 911. Ongoing abuse leaves some evidence in many cases.

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Alyce mentions that Travis wanted to "pork a little girl" during the sex tape. Juan asks her more about this. #JodiArias

tumblr_m65gb0DpAq1qlfhc4o1_500.gif

he said she sounded like a 12 yr old girl......how are they turning that into porking (who even says that btw?) a little girl?

No, he never said porking, omg!! Must be another clinical term of LaViolette's like *advertiser censored* and BOOTY. She is such a fraud, lordy! MOO

Mightn't a man have a different reaction to stalking than a woman? ALV keeps going on and on that TA didn't react "correctly" to stalking. But men aren't likely to act "scared," imo, and would want to proceed to do what would seem to work best, like, I don't know, telling the crazy b to get the hell away from him, as TA did!

I really wish Juan would have hammered the fact that Travis NEVER said that he wanted to pork a 12 yr old girl....he should have asked to play the sex tape again just to refresh everyones memory

I am so disgusted right now. I feel terrible for Travis' family, prayers to them.

And again, Alyce contradicts herself... saying she believes he's a pedophile...yet she JUST got done trashing him for flirting and hooking up with ADULT WOMEN! God this is just all over the place. Nothing she says makes sense. And she's a licensed professional.

one sentence in a sex tape.. this is what she bases her beliefs of arias' pedo story on... okay

Alyce doesn't have a shred of credibility left. She is looking pathetic.

This is preposterous! JW objecting to JM's tone?

Sneaking around the back of someone's house ( Not to mention the fact that she KNOWS the front door is never locked) and peeping in the windows is not stalking behavior? Pervy Peeping Tom's everywhere rejoice!! You are not doing anything wrong!!

I'm so glad JM raised the issue of the old-fashioned eye by which Travis was being judged. Good point.

Jodi looks so smug today. I think it's a cover. She HATES this stalking talk about her. Can't wait for the sentencing phase.

:great:
ejbr5d.jpg
:great:

Cameron Diaz in the house! Common sense, Juan has it.

Does terroristic stalking ever result in a slaughtered victim who is butchered in his own home?

What would that look like, Alyce?

Like this!?!?!?

[Crime scene/autopsy photos]

I think both men and women have made the same mistakes and think they can handle the dangerous situations they find themselves in.

I think their fear overtakes their sensibilities sometimes and they believe that if they do report a stalker or an abuser it will make the stalker/abuser rage even more and they think the abusers will heighten the violent acts should they do so.

A Judge told me a RO is just a piece of paper and can never save you from being harmed if the perp is determined to harm you.

IMO

Agreed. But I think men feel more societal pressure to handle it solo or just brush it off or even joke about it and pretend not to be alarmed. And I think when people do this, they often convince THEMSELVES it's no biggie. KWIM?

I know women do this too, but it seems to be more acceptable for women to seek help. And ALV and her blah blah is what will keep it that way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli