trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think...just my opinion, that maybe Nurmi feels Juan is doing a great job with this witness. I think he gave up a long time ago and is now there as a spectator. I don't believe he is on that team anymore mentally.

IMO-Nurmi only perks up with the sex talk and found the "porking" comment funny. He enjoys the sex banter and probably knows the Cameron Diaz comment is a huge BUSTED moment. JMO

I would not be able to contain myself if I were a part of Travis's family. ALV and Jodi would have some kind of permament limp. heck im not even a violent person and the anger I have is killing me..watching Travis's sister cry..i just want to hug them all

I have always been an easygoing laid back person. I have watched more trials than I can count but never ever has one made me so angry as this one. It is exhausting because most of the time I'm in a rage since the DT started their CIC eons ago.:furious::furious:

I don't like this feeling and honestly will be glad when justice is done. That will make it worth it. To see the smug smirks wiped off of the DTs and defendant's face and to see Travis' family finally have some semblance of peace will be well worth it. I know they have had to hold all of their rage in as they sit day after day in the courtroom and do it with such dignity and grace. Bless them all and Juan who fights like a tiger for justice.

IMO

Oh my gosh. Did she just BLAME THE VICTIM for sexual degradation? It's his FAULT for putting himself in that position? Unbelievable!

OMG! She is totally blaming the victim again!! Seriously, she is blaming Travis for everything that happened to him. So very low, she totally sold her soul and her evil is showing.

I think Juan is about finished, which means it's almost JW time, which means my computer will go on mute and I'll get back to my kindle.

She is going to minimize everything Jodi has done to Travis. She ought to be embarrassed.

"I was nothing more than a dildo with a heartbeat for you." ~ Travis Alexander to the defendant

tumblr_m65gb0DpAq1qlfhc4o1_500.gif

cats :what:

I like Juan asking to approach because it seems to stop JW from being able to approach when he's building something up. The most she can really do is say something from the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14