trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
woo hoo! Alyce finally remembered to bring her glasses with her!
Way to go Alyce, how many days did it take you to think ahead a bit?

How fun would it be to see a video from the brief time Jodi represented herself?

PLEASE someone please post the question he asks. I got go back to work and will miss it!! I am going to *try* and sneak online.

I think Alyce might be in debt and is extending her testimony out as far as possible for the pay. JMO :dunno:

WOW so since Alyce "Saw no behavior supporting TA's fear of Jodi's stalking." Sickening. Alyce, you have NO business saying such a thing. This is absurd. Sounds like JM has a special question for our victim's advocate...

Lord have mercy did the defence promise her a huge bonus if she stuck it out.:floorlaugh:

JM is in court and the judge is on the stand. I can't think of any acceptable reason for the DT to pull the witness off the stand to "talk" to her. Any other attorney's have ideas?

Nope. I thought the judge was reviewing case law. This is highly unusual IMHO.

Maybe the judge is fashioning an instruction to the jury or admonishment to the witness for her obfuscation. One can hope.

ALV looks like she is about to have a panic attack!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be good.... like she may cry even holy canoli!!!!!!!

here we go. Looks like it may get feisty today

tumblr_mecfpgrLrl1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Why does the phrase, "You got served!!" keep popping into my head? ;)

Answer the question. YES, he was afraid of her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20