trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been out of town for several days at a conference and practically missed all of the cross of ALV. Can someone just tell me if Juan has done as well with her as he has with the other witnesses? I won't ask for a total - recap - but is it all good??? Thanks in advance!!!!

Today was a stellar day for Juan. And of course Travis and Family. Juan was awesome. Alyce. Epic fail. You will have to catch it when up on Youtube.

I think her common sense went on the blink when she reviewed this case. It forgot to tell her JA LIES. :what:

just sayin'
fran

A memo went out to people on a list that testify as experts in court cases. It stated, whoever takes this case is putting their careers in jepordy, and reputations on the line. Whoever was suppose to come in, dropped out, and Alice took his place. They had fair warning.

So sorry if asked and answered:
Is there court tomorrow?

Stop the bus.

Does JW have a funky french? (her nails)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 57s
I heard through the salmon vine that the defense had one more witness to call after Alyce. #JodiArias

Thud....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry if asked and answered:
Is there court tomorrow?

Yes, but I believe it starts at 10:30 instead of 9:30 (juror request). Well, at least that's the scheduled start time.

And there's court on Friday 9:30-12:30

All AZ time.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I heard through the salmon vine that the defense had one more witness to call after Alyce. #JodiArias

I hope that's not true because I can't take another defense witness.

Good lord, this woman's voice makes my ears bleed!!!

Has ANYONE ever told her to control the shrill?? Maybe stop elevating 5 octaves when she's under pressure???? Or maybe give a glance to the jury to find out if they're throwing eye daggers at you??

Maybe I'm the one, maybe I'm the one who is...
The schizophrenic psycho....

Just heard that on the radio the other day and of course thought of good ole JA...

reports?
other than from JA?
I musta' missed that

Couple of quick questions for anybody out there who knows:

1. Do we know who is on the rebuttal witness list?
2. Can Arias be called to the stand in the rebuttal case?

TIA
Just read a twitter rumor that DT is calling another witness after this fraud. Any one heard who that might be??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow