trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm dreading (if Juan is ending today) is JW going on and on over nothing. Nothing will change what ALV has said to the jury.

OOHHH...the killer told ALV the knife was LEFT ON THE NIGHTSTAND...

@WildAboutTrial

LOL Alyce's cell phone is ringing. The whole courtroom looks puzzles. Nurmi is quite agitated. #JodiArias

:eek: :waitasec: Probably Jodi and Willmott calling her to tell her how to testify !

The only thing I'm on the fence about is whether Jodi would prefer the solitude of death row over hobnobbing with hardened prisoner clientele.
If she really is a psychopath - and I strongly believe she is...she'll absolutely thrive in genpop. Most psychopaths adapt to prison extremely well.

However, they hate being left to their own devices, with hindrances placed on their ability to manipulate. 23 hours in iso daily goes a long way in reducing access to potential victims.

MOO

OUCH! if this were a boxing match, the ref would call the fight.

ALV seems different after the lunch break. I hope she remains cooperative. I know it won't last long.

Oh, she told ALV the knife was on the night stand!

Changing stories I see.

:rocker:
fran

Sociopath! TA told her she was Sociopath! yes, this is where JM will end it. Right after this key bit about TA and his impression of JA.

Yes ALV - Please - Go behind the words.

Objection, as to Mr. Alexander's knowledge of psychological counseling? Bwahahaha!

I'm a cyclist and we use the term "corking". When in a group on occassion a rider will block an intersection so that the group can ride thru traffic safely. I don't think that's what she was referring to I'm pretty sure I heard "porking" and it reminded me of a scene from Las Vegas Vacation.

I could be wrong, and don't want to google it on my WORK computer, but isn't "corking" a somewhat Victorian word for ... um..how to say this....the kind of sex JA seems to be good at...even though she doesn't "like" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879