trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm on the fence about is whether Jodi would prefer the solitude of death row over hobnobbing with hardened prisoner clientele.

True Debi, that's why she needs the DT. Not LWOP, hell she would be the shot caller up in there :furious:

LambChop reports that Dr. Lillian Glass has published a book about liars and how to spot them.....with Jodi Arias it is quite easy....are her lips moving!!!!
:floorlaugh:

I thought she said "Corking" and was trying to figure it out. But even if I'd heard her say "porking"- unless I hadn't already heard what she was referring to, I wouldn't have known. I've never heard that term.

I heard corking also. I had never heard anyone use it before.

I believe Travis left his door unlocked only when he was home. When he left the house, he locked up. OTOH, apparently all his friends had the code to the door from the garage. I don't think he changed it, because that's how his friends got in and found him.

Maybe this was posted way back - but I thought it quite eery that the code to the garage was 0187

today is the first time I have ever heard about JA accusing her father of inappropriate sexual behaviour, or that he approacher her in a sexual manner. Has anyone ever heard this made up crap before. Does her sister ever come to the trial anymore?

Okay, I didn't address this fully when it was commented on up thread as I do not remember the exact details. But, what I do remember is one incident. They were riding around in a car I believe and the Dad made a comment, a comment that seemed rather lame, imo. I wish I could remember. Was it in regards to a young boy she liked? Darn it. But I do remember there was one comment discussed in court.

:floorlaugh:
We have an annual "Testicle Festival" here....:)

(Pork in the park sounds funny.....and delicious! Er....um.....you know what I mean:blushing:

Oh, you big sky folks and your rocky mountain oysters and what not...

I :eek: when Jodi gets right in JW's face. Unfortunately, Wilmott has allowed her client to do this and goes along with it. JW should have made it clear to Jodi that she must stay in her own space and not invade that of her attorney. It's obvious that Jodi is in control. :moo:
This is really one of the creepiest pics I have ever seen. It is making its way all across the internet... JA may finally learn something about professional behavior..IMOO

:facepalm: the bed is NOT made.

The brown you see are his SHEETS..........

I dont get why its so hard to believe they had sex. Have you SEEN the pics of Little Miss JA's rump from that day? There is NO DOUBT they had sex. And the red area on TA's groin....... I dont beleive that is normal. Normal after sex, maybe. But Ive NEVER seen a man with red "junk" without being stimulated in some way.

Just sayin.

:banghead:

This is why hard for me to believe >>>>>>>

I believe he would have texted someone something, such as " omg you won't believe who showed up here today" while she was in the shower, restroom so on. I'm 33 and I know with my generation we text all the time and I know from this case Travis was part of that trend. Also with his large group of friends I feel someone would have known she was there, and since no one knew I believe she had him at gun point from the time she got there IMO

I have been against death penalty all 67 years of my life until now. Sincerely hope she is put to death.

Me too regarding the DP. I'll be happy there isn't a mistrial or a hung jury and LWOP protects the rest of humanity against her Evilness.

I decided on break that I was craving a sandwich which I used to have at an italian cafe while I lived in Chicago. It is so good, I ran to the market and got all the stuff for it. I thought I'd share the ingredients as you can make it on an assemble line and they last for a couple days.

On a crunchy Bollo Roll (any crunchy roll) add the following; genoa salami, mortadella, capicola, provolone, tomatoes, mild giardinara (if you have it, I forgo it) and Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Great trial meal for the whole family!

32c50abadcdfa6af4ff319eaa4ec95d3.JPG

:shocked2::puke::puke::puke:

A DP certified professional lawyer and a defendant in a court of law? Shown that photo without knowing this, I would have never guessed.

As someone from the UK I am finding this trial fascinating but I am also surprised at some things. I wish the Judge would take more control. ALV has been quite a hostile witness and Juan has had to ask the Judge to admonish her when I think this should have been dealt with by the judge more sternly. Also the chatting and gigglng by JW and JA should have been addressed too. The staring and sly intimidating looks by JA should not be allowed. There were times too when people in the public gallery behind JAs family looked as if they were on some sort of jolly outing as if they were going to get out their sandwiches and flasks of tea at any moment. I just cannot imagine this happening at the Old Bailey (famous court in UK for anyone who doesn't know) Nurmi shows absolutely no respect by slouching in his seat. This is a high profile murder case but you would not guess sometimes. I fully expected, after the laughing at ALVs "are you mad at me" remark for the judge to tell people not to laugh (which she did) but also to follow that up with the statement that if it happened again those people would be removed. Don't get me wrong, I am riveted by it but find the lack of respect by some involved has been an eye opener.

Good Lord. Went outside to smoke and come back and am 8 pages behind.....

Forget about health reasons, quit smoking so you don't fall behind on WS!

That's why I quit drinking, I can't WS and really enjoy a cocktail at the same time!

I like it when our mods are in here posting with us. It helps us behave and makes us feel safe....and loved.[\quote]

And they only have to bring out the wooden spoons occasionally!:seeya:

I :eek: when Jodi gets right in JW's face. Unfortunately, Wilmott has allowed her client to do this and goes along with it. JW should have made it clear to Jodi that she must stay in her own space and not invade that of her attorney. It's obvious that Jodi is in control. :moo:

That picture just creaps me out, I think it does Wilma too just look at her expression

:silenced:

I thought she said "Corking" and was trying to figure it out. But even if I'd heard her say "porking"- unless I hadn't already heard what she was referring to, I wouldn't have known. I've never heard that term.

I think I heard one time that there are more slang terms for sexual activity than any other, closely followed by terms for drunkenness / being high.

today is the first time I have ever heard about JA accusing her father of inappropriate sexual behaviour, or that he approacher her in a sexual manner. Has anyone ever heard this made up crap before. Does her sister ever come to the trial anymore?

I think she's talking about her dad saying her *advertiser censored* were to small and she didn't have an *advertiser censored*. She ended up with implants and as far as her butt goes, it's been all over anyway.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth