trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Arias did not tell LaV that she shot Travis in the closet. Can't she ever keep her story straight?
Soooo sick of all the lies.

This is the third time she's "mispoken" correct? I think that says a lot about her skill as an "expert." As in "she isn't very good."

Did you ever see a picture of Arias in the boy's underwear ALYCE ????? Liar ... you reap what you sow ...

They aren't pigtails... they're BRAIDS!!!

Now we're back to JA's hairless public area.

Oops, did I say "public"?

Okay ... so it seems like someone forgot to send ALV the "memo" -- or should I say the "script" -- as to what to testify to ...

Not to worry ... there will be Jury Questions and then after ALV answers all the Jury Questions, there will be follow-up by Mr. Martinez and he will get this straightened out !

:seeya:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 4m

There's already a note in the jury's basket! #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s

I don't see any note taking going on from the jury so far. #JodiArias

---

A contrast of tweets :)

IMO, there is a difference between a "note" (question) in the basket

and the jury taking notes

Are they loons cause they are rabidly negative? If AVL had upheld all the values she lectures about and testified accordingly, all those 'loons' would be just as over the top in their praises and AVL's reputation would soar. Is it a problem cause people are commenting and calling speaking venues or is it a problem cause they are saying negative things? I don't think that if the comments were positive that they would be complaining. So is free speech the problem or is it the opinions expressed that are causing such a stir?

Just asking for opinions.

I just meant the ones who harrass, etc. Not public outrage. And then the loons are spun to be representative of everyone else, a lynch mob, so debate and opining can be stifled.

Funny how she has no problem answering questions today. Especially with yes. :rolleyes:

Oh, ok...every man that likes the "Telly Savalas" down there is a pedophile.

JW: "From the top up, did she have pigtails?" Jeeze.

The Defense Team are clearly in damage control mode and just chirping out questions so the 'proper' answer will be given. What the hell? This doesn't take talent. This just takes an idiot to buy into this!!

They are so contrived and disingenuous it's almost illegal. Right down to their color-coordinated outfits. Do they really think these 17 people are impressed? Good lord.......

I noticed this yesterday. Chirping is the perfect description. I think she is speaking quickly so that the jury doesn't have time to think about the questions and answers and forming their own opinion.

Too bad ALV couldn't answer this concisely on cross.

I'm going to give alv the benefit of the doubt...she's had a long, storied career...no way she would risk all of that for jodi arias...Juan needs to take some notes while watching Wilmott question her...You see how easy it can be if you're respectful?

I want to say this, without giving away the person/people I heard things from. I have a mentor who happens to be a therapist who is married to a professor at Cal State Long Beach.

This mentor travels in the same professional circles as ALV. According to my friend (and another person) ALV is extremely well liked and well respected and I have the utmost respect (personally) for the individuals I heard this from.

My mentor said she consider's ALV to be compassionate, intuitive, generous and very good at the work she does. She is apparently well liked among her colleagues.

I have come to my own conclusions as to why ALV chose to believe and testify for the defendant and I am weighing that with what I have heard about her.

I am sorry for her decision but have to believe it came from a well intentioned place. She was manipulated- wether or not I believe she allowed herself to be- I feel compassion for her as a woman, partner, mother, professional, and fellow community member.

I don't want to see anyone end up in the hospital or worse over this- well...except the defendant!

:seeya: Frigga This is exactly the way I feel about AL, but she needs to get with the times- about how people are leading their lives NOW and answer the questions, when they are asked, yes or no.:banghead: I feel she really believes everything she says.:twocents:

If these items JW is listing make TA a pedophile, then a very large number of men will be caught up in that category. JMO

Travis didn't mention pigtails, Jodi did. Travis didn't text about spiderman underwear.

I wonder if ALV realized when she signed up as expert witness if she knew this would be televised for all the world to see. She is going to have to retire after this.

I know in my life , dressing up and doing fun new things has been healthy and fun for my relationship.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member